You Want to Know Why I'm Quitting?

I don’t know about raiding, but what’s been enjoyable about m+? You don’t mind pvp gearing through rng?

No.

10char

i want pvp gear like thy had in MOP :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

“You Want to Know Why I’m Quitting?”

Um… not really, no.

How does it help who or what? Is the op someone who is important or is this just another I quit post? I been playing and coming to WoW’s forum over 10 year. And I have yet to see a single I quit post ( and there has been lots of them over the year) help anything or anyone. And in a few months he will be back.

Do they have to be someone special?

He’s providing feedback, which is giving reasons as to why he’s quitting. Feedback helps the devs know why players are quitting.

6 Likes

I agree with this so much. Concerning classes, Blizzard tries to reinvent the wheel in every expansion and it really screws them over. They’ve nailed every specialization at one point or another in the last 14-15 years. Why not take what’s successful and carry it into the next expansion? /shrug

6 Likes

Yes!

Is that a joke or do you really think devs come to the troll invested forums for “I quit” post feedback? How do you even know the op is going to quit?

1 Like

So now only important people are allowed to say that they’re quitting? Wow. Ok. Whatever.

What do you think the forums are for?

Why do you think there are Community Managers?

5 Likes

They do ? You meant I have been missing an ability on my arcane mage when I have been playing it for years ?

1 Like

You can provide feedback without getting emotional and making a “I’m quitting thread.”

1 Like

Well he’s still providing feedback regardless.

What’s the problem?

3 Likes

It’s clickbaity attention seeking and adds nothing to the feedback. ¯\(ツ)

1 Like

Is he not allowed to get even a little emotional about something he cared about?

2 Likes

He can do whatever he wants. But he should expect to get some hate if he’s making attention seeking threads. That’s all.

Nearly every class has an Int, Stun, Speed boost, Def CD, and about the same # of buttons in their rotation.

The talent trees are all set-up the same - meaning every level is the same type of power (like a power boost or speed boost or all are passives, etc).

The only thing that’s really different is like Holy Power vs Mana vs Energy/Rage. That’s the real difference between how different classes work.

Dispell was on cd if I recall, you could spam / juggle seals for little mana. I just remember mana was a non issue for me and I was a pally main in tbc

2 Likes

If I wanted to play a different game I would already be there. Your personal feelings and opinions are valid, but you shouldn’t derive some sick sense of satisfaction by forcing others to agree with you so fervently that they dump an entire hobby. If you want to quit, then quit. That’s on you. But don’t turn this into some weird social movement.

2 Likes

Honestly I liked the mana issues to an extent both for dps and healers. Meant you had to put a little more thought into resource management rather than just hitting whatever rotation wow sites recommended.

It also felt realistic, sure there could be downtime, but unlike the GCD it made sense that if you just blasted away aggressively you could burn yourself out and thus incentivized patience and discipline, saving burst when you could stack trinket, weapon, class bonus damage procs or use those speedy or significant mana cost spells when the group was in trouble.

I agree that wrath was the best expansion and I know healers and dps could still oom if they were reckless.

3 Likes

Warrior got pummel in one of the first patches in Vanilla…