You Want to Know Why I'm Quitting?

But if you care about something, don’t you want it to change for the better?

What do you enjoy about it?

Yeah, I’m sure game balance is so easy it takes 5 minutes.

The problem is that they’re trying to appeal to so wide a base. One solution I’d say is to just have different abilities for PvP situations and PvE Instances and balance them out vigorously, while leaving all the options for the Overworld, and let casuals pick and choose what’s cool and what works. Balance in the World doesn’t really matter as long as casuals can survive regular content.

But, no, having a different Game Design philosophy is not uninspired. It’s just less work they have to put towards complicated balancing acts every few patches, and more work they can put towards other things in the company / franchise.

If you don’t like the game, don’t play it. But don’t tell other people to join you just to spite the rest of us. There’s a lot more that people enjoy about it than mechanical class uniqueness. Class fantasy, race fantasy, lore, Raid mechanics, Mythic difficulty, world fantasy, transmog, collection, community, etc. I’m subbed basically just to support the game at this point, because I don’t have much time to play, but really enjoy the narrative and lore. Raiding with my guild now and then is fun, and so is casual questing and PvP with friends. Everyone has different reasons to love the things they do.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure anyone who has leveled all the classes have noticed them all become very similar. And it’s true. Though each class does have it’s own flavor the bread and butter of the classes are the same.

But I think the sad truth of BFA if the best part of the game is leveling allied races and playing older content.

2 Likes

Pretty much.

I love Zandalar, and it absolutely sucks that it’s endgame on the continent just completely sucks.

4 Likes

WoW has never been better

1 Like

Lol wut??! I’m not against you enjoying it, but this is certainly not the best the game has been.

8 Likes

What do you enjoy about it?

1 Like

raiding, m+, and pvp. same as always except back in the day dungeons were pretty much irrelevant after the first patch.

Here is the obligatory positivity.

I hope you continue to enjoy your video game endeavors and also enjoy returning to WoW one day. You see it starts as an itch, the old wow addiction, you can quite scratch it but its always there, it festers and grows until one day it won’t stop gnawing at your mind. You try to scream but you cough up insert regional sub amount instead and then you give in and before you know it you’re already home. :sunflower::sunflower:

And… that’s what Legion had. Granted, the PvP has been horrible in the past couple expansions.

No I don’t want to know why you’re a quitter. What I really want to know is, can I has your stuff?

1 Like

it sucked worse in legion cause of stat templates, but it’s gotten better. Still enjoyable to me.

1 Like
1 Like

yeah you can have his slap box. Its a box that when opened, a virtual hand pops out of your screen and slaps you across the face.

But is PvP in it’s best state? Because I don’t see a vendor.

3 Likes

There’s a lot I don’t like about the current state of the game. Most specs having an interrupt isn’t one of them.

LOL … ridiculous.

2 Likes

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I’M QUITTING?
No!

Or you can just leave. But you and I both know no one would notice. So you have to do the whole drama queen thing.

As I read your whole post, and you had more than 5 minutes. You never state how you would balance pvp in a pve game in a fun way. I want you to also understand that what’s fun for you, may not be fun for me. But go ahead roll out your fun grand plan!

Prove it! I have seen hundreds of these total drama I quit post just to find them still playing. Post a video of you deleting all your characters. Or are you all talk?

3 Likes

OP wanted to say why they were quitting. Some people just tell others to leave and not say anything, how does that help?

3 Likes