You want me to level the same character twice?

yeah thats the result of choosing tbc or vanilla

Its not though. It’s your result.

This is the 3rd thread on this subject. Can you guys stop feeding the troll please. Go argue with this idiot on one of his 2 other threads.

my result. whats my result. the choice of tbc or vanilla? because thats not correct. thats the result of blizzard’s decision. it doesnt have to be a choice. they can copy character data between the two servers.

I did level up Piper twice. Once in the Standard Game and once in Classic. I’mma make a Horde version of her, when I “fresh” in BC, as a Belf, as promised, for those who’ve seen me discuss about going Belf :rofl:

I wont be leveling the same character twice regardless of what I choose. No one has asked me to do so. Same goes for you.

I’m not saying it’s not a good idea. Just a stupid question. Just ask why not have copies over transfers next time like every other thread. Your question isnt clever.

Ah ok, well it would be nice though if there were fewer servers for population reasons but I suppose that could be handled by player transfers between the vanilla servers.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, that is exactly what they want you to do if you want to play multiple versions of their game.

1 Like

blizzard is going to require all players to make a choice as to where their characters go. tbc or vanilla. if you want to play vanilla again after transferring to tbc, it will never be with the characters you transferred to tbc ever again.

i assumed you would be able to make the connection between my two points.

And, I have more than one 60. Leveling isn’t an issue for me. I don’t mind leveling. Just unfortunate having to choose which version of the game I want to save the PROGRESS to. With the choices that we have, like I said, I’m going to be “freshing” every single version, as they come. And, whatever PROGRESS I do in either version of the game, will remain in their respective types.

1 Like

“Just re-roll”

-Probably the OP at some point in the forums

Lot of speculation over a bullet point with the word “or” in it. Maybe wait till after this weekends discussion.

uploaded by blizzard

who said it wasnt?

you never said it was

Are you seriously posting in two threads at once about the same issue?

3 threads actually

1 Like

yawn

I’ll wait for the actual discussion. Maybe we can circle back when you’ve had more than a bullet point. Have fun jumping to conclusions on forums though.

whats with the hostility?

My dad works at blizzard.

1 Like