You wanna explain this?

Survival Hunter, Retribution Paladin and a Mistweaver Monk. All with at least 150k+ hp go into an arena against 2 fire mages and a resto druid. Mages have 88k HP and the druid has 200K+

Figure we just burst down what look like carries, only to find out that we barely tickle the mages. It’s not because we cant catch them, they were poly’ing and cycloning until DR on the mistweaver so me and the ret were able to hit the mages but normally what would hit for a big chunk of damage (5 stack mongoose bite with coordinated strikes active) does absolute crap for damage.

You wanna explain this crap to me because this doesnt sound right? They were focusing CC’s on the monk and at least ONE of the mages should have been killed in one burst. What the absolute hell is this?

4 Likes

Scaling magic

11 Likes

Iceblock ?

No. They only casted poly, greater pyro, and blink. They had less than 88k HP and all they used were those 3 abilities; one of the mages looking like a VERY fresh 120

I thought scaling was gone.

1 Like

I thought that too, and even if its not why does it exist in arenas? If you enter arena, “high” end rated pvp, you forfeit any safety nets like ilvl scaling and things like that.

Greater pyro does 35% of HP

1 Like

Gonna need screenshots or something here bruh. I fought a Ret in 2’s like a month ago who had ~90k health. I almost killed him in the 1st 10 seconds of the game but he bubbled and ran for his life. It took me like 30 seconds total to “bring him to justice”.

4 Likes

Naah its still there, last week i think Cdew said Sam’s chaos bolt hit for 98k (based on Dew’s skada), but on Sam’s skada it hits for 70k.

The number that appeared on your screen isn’t the “final” number.

My #1 rule for arena gearing has always been correct stats first before ilvl (even if it has 15 ilvl difference).

Just duel a friend and read out each other’s combat log, you will see that they are different.

Unless you have same ilvl :neutral_face:

1 Like

let me guess you got 1 shotted by 35% + 35% + random bursts.
welcome to mages in bfa.

2 Likes

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

2 Likes

He has 88k health bro.

So the restro druid just needs to throw up 3 HoTs and he’s gaining 10-20% health every second.

sounds like a git gud situation to me

sounds like u mad and bad

pretty much

sounds like you’re new around these parts, traveler, ye best watch yerself

1 Like

sounds like nothing because you are reading with your eyes and not listening to the text. good day sir

How arent you going to listen to text, 4head?

One of them didn’t happen to be called “Snijo” did they?

It’s dem hots bruh.