You wake up and

Why do they keep posting about high elves…

WHY DO THEY KEEP POSTING ABOUT HIGH ELVES?!..

WhSDOTHey dAKEEP PosSting ABOIT HIGgah ELVES>!>!!>>!>!???

Signed,
blue

:elf:

7 Likes

Blue eyes and High elves… hmm

I GOT IT!
We’ll unlock a blue eye color option for Blood elves. Maybe even add in some tattoos like what Alleria has for aspiring Farstriders.

3 Likes

You know what you did wrong. Now fix your game or no more candy!

6 Likes

Good news, everyone! The devs have decided to eliminate all none void elf and blood elf high elves!

4 Likes

If I had to summarize the suggested changes that get the least amount of push back from other players?

get rid of crz/sharding & offer free transfers off low pop realms.

get rid of azerite system

provide earnable alternatives to random drops for gearing - especially PvP, since they don’t want to have to raid (rather pvp) for best gear for pvp.

Make tanks that are not BDKs good again

i’d say thats about the limit of what most of us tend to agree on.

6 Likes

Oh man, I’ma like anything I see that I’ve actually emailed.

I will not clarify if I emailed them as jokes or serious.

23 Likes

We know you think alliance High Elves are cool Ythisens… give in O.O

6 Likes

Dear Devs,

You did what?!?!?!??!?!

Oh boy…

Thanks,

CM

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You crack me up (had to add text to post).

1 Like

So we can expect Alliance high elves when?
:alien:

5 Likes

They know!!..………………………scatter!!

1 Like

I’m blue da ba dee da ba daa! :large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

8 Likes

Leak of these emails wen?

2 Likes

sigh Why did you guys have to break the servers again?

5 Likes

The coffee machine is still broken in the break room. Please fix or I won’t be able to read anymore about those blasted high elves without flipping the table the coffee machine was on…again.

PS. Right, the forum info. May need to rethink the Zandalari Trolls…to many trolls in the forums as it is. I hear some people recommend ducks.

-Co

9 Likes

Why bother only thing on the forums is whining and drivel from players who rather insult each other and the devs.

3 Likes

250 words?! Good lord, that’s like the equivalent of three months of Blue posts.

4 Likes

Have you heard of the High Elves?

5 Likes

“Everything is just fine, everyone loves BfA and Blizzard in general, let’s take yet another 3 hour lunch and celebrate how great we are at our jobs.”

2 Likes

There has been a grevious error. Please send this lovely blood elf a love rocket, immediately.
<————————————-
Because, reasons.

:rocket:

3 Likes