You prot-haters, you want us to go Hpal instead? You realize Hpal is superior in every way

The entire reason I enjoyed and am playing Prot Paladins was because they offered a completely alternative style of play over Holy Pals. Prot pals are more aggresive, they have no mana, they are like a ret but with no burst. But most of all they severely lack in the most important healer skill in the game, dispelling of magic.

Hex, Poly, Traps, Fears, these all **** prot pals hard, and most of all MIND GAMES, which is an entirely counter ability to lock down prots.

You guys realize hpals essentially can’t go oom either, they have a tool kit that easily gets em away from the game and easy to drink.

According to PVPleaderboards there are Prot pals make up less than 1.2% , Less than DEMON HUNTER TANKS.

So this is what you’ve done, I can’t wait to smash all you prot haters using the overpowered holy paladin now . I know most people complaining about prot are in the 1300 bracket, cause that’s the only place you actually see us prot paladins, enjoy fighting all holy paladins now, and never breaking 1400. I’m gonna gate keep the **** out of that bracket now using op holy pal, ofc tho I doubt that I’m not going to magically hit gladiator .

6 Likes

why is your tank spec stronger than my heal spec /spit

58 Likes

Finally a cause Rdruids and MWs can agree on!

2 Likes

come on mistweaver, don’t be like that. i have nothing against you, you guys do deserve a buff. but you’re right tho, we are better than you, but not by much.

Hpal&Disc > Rshams > Rdruid > Prot > Mist/Hpriest

Hpal healers are already the majority and while kinda overpowered are 100% less annoying to play against than prot so do it. Prot pal with its current design has no place in pvp.

2 Likes

You’re in the bracket where us Prot Pals linger. If you were 2k + , you wouldn’t encounter any prots. You just don’t know how to CC, simple as that.

Didn’t say anything about their strength, its their design which is just crap to play against. Rating has nothing to do with this.

4 Likes

you’re wrong on your healing tier list
its
Hpal>Disc>Rsham>Hpriest>ProtPal>RetPal>Rdruid>MW

“not by much”
You’re a freaking tank spec with more representation than MW and slightly greater representation than Rdruid. Watched Drainer for like 10 hours last week play Protpal/WW/DH to 3k CR on EU. No “healer spec” and they take games to 8 minutes with no trouble. I watch Flop get mahandled by morons at 2.8 on US Ladder when he’s by far the best druid left playing the spec on this continent.
Your spec needs gutted. Play a REAL Healer or a REAL DPS in PvP.
EDIT: just saw your illuminating “if you were 2k+”
I was doing a boost 2k-2.1k on Wednesday for gold played 17 games 9 of them were ProtPal teams. Not a single one was a repeat. Last week when I was pushing for funsies in 2s I saw 6 different prot teams between 2.2k-2.5k mmr. Your spec is a walking, talking, forgiving cancer.

8 Likes

cause prot pallies literally only have 2 buttons to press and they do 40k healing with 1 button bro it takes no skill to play them

5 Likes

/spit /spit /spit /lol /lol /lol

1 Like

Prot was just an alternative to holypal, spreading the diversity, prot pal is not 2k+ worthy,.

alright hey, i’ll just be switching to HPAL anyway after the nerf, exact same playstyle as prot but with even stronger toolkit. Enjoy fighting no easy free win prots to kill, now you guys will be fighting 100% holypal and getting wrecked even harder

EDIT: And lol judging drainer for all prot pals? You realize drainer is a living god right? No one plays like drainer.

why are u even complaining bro if u do 40k wogs a 20% nerf would make u still do 30k wogs bro

cool you’re out to troll
have fun

1 Like

i see prot above 2k lol the prots there are actually good using their totally overloaded toolkit including a steed of glory conduit that makes them immune to cc for 40% of the game. absolute cancer spec

2 Likes

I’m complaining about people complaining about prot, prots aren’t even that good and it’s going to be nerfed to ground, so all its’ going to do is make us all switch to holy pal.

I’m trying to help you guys, I’m not one of them holy pals, they need to nerf holy pals down to prots level tbh, and NOT touch prot at all, its perfect where it is. I don’t wanna be forced to play an OP class, I want to play a fun balanced class like prot (1.2% representation lower than DH tanks btw).

I’m playing prot for you guys.

I’m confused

How is it getting nerfed into the ground exactly? Prot heals are around ~40k WoG, so you still top your partner in one wog (Which is going to be like 32k now) and if you’re in a position where a 32k WoG doesn’t save you, a 40k wouldn’t either.

Did I miss something?

4 Likes

well the 20% is only the beginning. I can feel more nerfs coming and it’s making me mad that people want prot to be nerfed, when it’s holypal that should be nerfed.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it bud. Cross that bridge when you actually get to it.

alright fair point, just when i saw 20% it sounds high , maybe i’m just overreacting, but you’re right when I do the math doesn’t seem to bad.

I feel like it’s more impactful for Rets then Prot, and it was more aimed at Ret and the performance it had in AWC then Prot. Not that I would be surprised to see Prot butchered as collateral, but the Prot hate is mainly a meme.