You Nerfed Frost Mages?!

No wonder I’ve been wondering why my damage is lower.

Blizzard I’m telling you right now, reverse any nerfs, what’s wrong with you? Why would you nerf a class when 99% of the players have been doing mediocre damage and you let classes like hunters, monks, warlocks and others do 5k to 15k more damage.

I’m serious reverse any nerfs, NOW! I’d like to be a fly on the wall in your offices, must be a real circus.

UNREAL

5 Likes

These are the only nerfs incoming and they’re for PvP only. I’m not sure what you’re referencing.

7 Likes

I’m reading there have been nerfs, so what’s that all about?

1 Like

Where are you reading this exactly? Do you have any links?

5 Likes

https://i.gifer.com/1cLA.gif

I see a discussion on Arcane, but you referenced Frost. I posted you the quote from the Blue thread that tells you what is being changed on the 28th. There are no other current changes to Mage, let alone Frost.

You’ve given no evidence of these current nerfs. But if you just want to be outraged and not have a conversation, then have at it.

14 Likes
  1. Please learn the definition of trolling. Me giving you information and asking you for more clarification of where you’re hearing such things is not trolling.
  2. I posted you the current information on Mage changes, so I did give you information for you to gain.
  3. You might want to learn how to have an actual conversation, instead of just resorting to attempts at insults.
10 Likes

I have a very nice life, thank you. But I think you need to learn math to understand how irrelevant post count is and how to have discussions. Thus, far, you’ve done nothing but attack me for no reason. I gave you the current information. If you could provide me with more information on what you’re referencing as far as current changes, that would be helpful for a conversation. But you have refused. I’m not sure why.

5 Likes

PTR test forums and PTR notes were a misteak

Translation: “I never expected to have to back up what I said so I’m hoping I can make this your fault. Please stop asking me questions, I’m in over my head”

19 Likes

There hasn’t been nerfs to frost in PvE content.

I’m not sure what you mean.

1 Like

Don’t tell the Taurens, they’re going to be mooooody.

2 Likes

youre level 50, of course youre not doing damage

1 Like

So you made a claim that wasnt true. Refused to show where you got that information and then got mad at the person who gave you correct information and act like what theyre saying is all lies??

Is your name Amber

5 Likes

Please stop trolling the OP. Frost merges WERE nerfed in the beginning of 9.2. Their aoe damage and rotation was weakened significantly. Hence why you don’t see any in MDI anymore.

You guys… yeesh!

1 Like

Op is mad bc he cant read LOL

1 Like

The OP never specified time frame and posted at a time when class changes were just announced. Instead of clarifiying, he chose to insult and rage.

4 Likes

Agreed, but there’s no need to torment the guy.

1 Like

Nobody is tormenting him, he chose to attack ppl and be a jerk for no reason when all thallia was trying do was help the dude out.
-he has no information to backup his claim
-he got big mad
-doesnt know what hes talking about

5 Likes

Nope. Not getting sucked in to this. Good day! :heart::v:

I think it’s kind of disturbing when a blue post suggests that someone’s “survivability” is too high.

:thinking:

1 Like