You need to fix the combat bug

Oh look, another post from Ellywicket complaining about something…

5 Likes

Oh look, another z-troll paladin abusing things to have FOUR health bars instead of the normal 3.

1 Like

It most definitely is the Bodyguards causing that. I’ve had the same thing happen to me countless time. Also, a big problem I’m noticing in Nazjatar is Rogue’s randomly getting pulled out of stealth when there’s not a enemy in sight.

There’s a lot of crap in Naz that’s terrible, namely the excessive number of roaming mobs that just blanket areas, and also how you can get pulled out of pet battles by respawns. Or those followers.

Really badly designed.

Well get flying

2 Likes

I have flying. That helps only so much when you get ganked by 5 horde camping the Necrofin cave.

Get a deep coral pod then

3 Likes

Oh look, we’re posting on alts now… LOL @ “abusing” Regeneratin…

What am I abusing on my Enh shammy? And how does my race/class choice detract from the fact that you post nothing but QQ threads?

You are just a salt elemental shaman, aren’t you

Hope you realize that it’s easy to know when the same person is posting on different alts …

3 Likes

Any one else else remember when Nomak was a Human. :grinning:

I’s 'member.

Shamans unite!!! Down with them warrior’s!!!

I’ll be human again one day.

1 Like

Down with Rogues … warriors are fine :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I hope so! The SW PD office just isn’t the same without Nomak’s cookie Friday’s.:cowboy_hat_face::cookie:

2 Likes

Oh yeah!!! And those shady folks too.

1 Like

Nothing is more frustrating then killing a alliance and you have to sit there like a goober waiting for combat to drop.

He’s laying dead on the floor…I think the combat is over

I check forums daily just to see whats being complained about today.

2 Likes

I’m all for sharing opinions, critical or otherwise. I just don’t get people who never add anything but “xx sucks”. Why bother playing the game if you’re so miserable all the time? Makes me think they’re a real joy IRL as well.

2 Likes

Some times even vanish doesn’t take you out of combat. Sat in stealth, after vanishing, for 30 minutes and still couldn’t mount because i was still in combat.