You have to be kidding me! (Loa Rescue)

You have Level 61 Elites guarding a the end of the bridges going in the area for this Night Fae Covenant quest! They have twice the hit points I do. What are you guys thinking! These quests should be able to be done solo with average gear by a casual gamer. I am not a PVPer, I’m not a raider. I should have to ask my guild for help to get the actual questing area. Not the mention being mobbed by level 61 monsters. I like a challenge but not wear I die 20 time to get what I need to do progress on the quest.

2 Likes

Dude… Im an SV hunter with a guild that contains my 11 year old daughter and my wife who is busy playing other games. There are a hundred threads about how bad my spec is and how we dont get brought on pugs. Almost all of my gear is from the covenant campaign.

I assure you that if you are having a hard time with this quest, you are doing something wrong.

1 Like

A guildy and I tried helping another guildy with this quest and after getting feared relentlessly and loosing most of the stygia I had acquired since launch from dying repeatedly, we had to give it up. Whatever keeps the quest holder from getting feared with a DOTS that burns more than half your health doesn’t extend to the rest of the group. That’s what guldies and groups are for, right? That’s a bit control-freakish if you ask me. That and changing it so if someone in a group hits a target, even if they’re the same faction, it’s tapped to that group makes it seem like they are forcing you to group when you don’t want to, and not allowing it when you do. I’ve been playing since '05 and this is the first time I’ve seriously been considering quitting and moving on to another MMORPG, and I’m not alone by a long shot. I’ve only got enough budgeted for one pay to play.

2 Likes