You Have Succeeded

Congratulations to my fanclub. You all have won the game in making it absolutely impossible for me to normally raid or to even join a guild.

Why has this happened? It is my own fault. I said some very stupid things when I was alone in Scarlet Monastery helping a lower level player who screenshotted everything and now any guild leader who invites me gets informed of why I must be kicked.

I have lost count of guilds I have been in now.

I do not do that anymore. I highly doubt apologies are what people are looking for… I am sorry.

I am not going anywhere and I am going to keep playing Warcraft.

3 Likes

I am sorry but that is the way that reputation tends to work in classic…I don’t know if you can make anyone “just stop” reminding people of your reputation. There have been lots of people that have to leave the server because of their actions.

4 Likes

I think that this is the first time in my life I have ever had to publicly account for something like this.

However I am still here and I am not banned. I am apologizing. That is what it is.

I am not going anywhere. I am staying on Grobbulus. I am playing even if you have a boycott.

I am not banned. I am here. Hi.

Well isnt it freakin grand that youve been able to dodge being accountable for being a little racist pos.

It’s not even the racism tbh, it’s the sheer cringe that you as a person induce with your scatterbrain RP.

You honestly need help, maybe less wow is good for you.

3 Likes

What you’re experiencing is a thing called “consequences”. Unfortunately, as you’re finding out, you have very little control over consequences. Whining about them isn’t going to make them go away.

Luckily for you, you do have an out, it’s just not exactly on your terms. You can server transfer with a new name and a new identity and get to start your reputation over. But if you want to continue on Grob then this is your reality.

7 Likes

ugh cancel culture uberlib SJWs win again. why can’t so many members of the alliance be racists in peace!?!

3 Likes

“Well, well, well… if it isn’t the consequences of my own actions.”

6 Likes

I have written this original post publicly due to months of being kicked in this game. The consequences are real. I know that and I know that people been after me in this game since day 1 for my name and my rp when I am legit to both. The things I said were intentionally screenshot and shared.

1 Like

Yeah, how dare other people hold you accountable for your own reprehensible behavior.

6 Likes

Whoa now, kiddo, don’t try to act like anyone did anything to you. YOU went extremely far out of your way to cultivate a toxic reputation on this server and within the Grob-Mob community. Don’t put it on us, babe. This is 100% all you.

4 Likes

gets the butter

1 Like

He is Al Wakil. “God does not change the condition of a people unless they change what is in themselves” – Qur’an (13:11)

Inshallah you reflect on the words you wrote brother. You must accept every brother and sister, as they are, as we were all created by Allah in his name. All colours and creeds will one day unite under the arms of Allah, please don’t spread hate.

2 Likes

The brother above just recited words from Holy Quran. Thanks for that.

Just join < Clover Club > you get a free pass for being an islamic convert.

Anyone who disagrees is just an intolerant bigot who hates refugees.

1 Like

What’s the name of the low level scum you helped? He should be the one getting wrecked.

Man you alliance folk sure got alot of Drama. I just enjoy killing you. Its not you, its me.

6 Likes

I think what’s sad is the majority are in denial about it.

1 Like

People make mistakes. The masses are hard to forget them. Best thing to do is a name change.

What I am about to write I can not verify or prove. I am only going to write some of my intuition about what goes on about me. I may be wrong, but since this thread is now one of the top threads at the moment I feel like it is necessary to write out some things.

Since day 1 for my name I have gotten very hateful messages. There are also people who like my name and tell me. Some people don’t give a f-word. That is how it has been.

I have also contributed many stories of my own inspiration with the community. I do this because I like to share what I create.

In the history of this server I was not a friend of Horrigan until later when I was invited to Enclave by him. That was out of necessity. I did not make many more friends on this serve doing that.

In some of my forum posts I spoke about a group of people who are hateful and disguise their hate by justifying it by attacking people they call “racists” or whatever word excuses their behavior towards other people. I cannot see that making more friends…

My “reputation” was even put at risk by people for posting about what goes on in this server community. This is on the forum history.

I have admitted my own faults, mistakes, and errors. I don’t hide in the dark and prey upon people like a coward. I do everything about me playing this game publicly.

Now lets go back to the subject of my stories I have published on the forums. Whenever I began to share those stories on the server discord I was banned because they didn’t like my stories. That was it. An abuse of power.

It is the truth that we live in a world where people are literally inhuman human beings who choose to be the worst of all possible beings. Warcraft attracts some of those people as it attracts a lot of people. It is a fun game. I also have attracted some very hateful people.

I’m not giving up my name. No way.

Since this thread is about my own experience in the guilds on the server, I feel the majority of the guilds that have kicked me, without speaking to me, did it for their own reasons…

However I do know that only a couple of times did people speak to me. They asked me to respec holy, when I am a Holy Paladin who went from prebis to T1. For example. The matters here are very trivial.

It is harassment to go to guilds that I join and tell them to kick me. All that is hate, and the only destination of the people who engage in that hate end in total loss.

I appreciate everyone posts here. I make mistakes, I am honest about my mistakes, and I get better.

2 Likes

Thanks for healing MC with us <3

1 Like