You have bin disconnected. (WOW51900328)

not familiar but if this continues maybe I will look into it- Thank you

it does the same to me. Can’t connect over the phone by usb sharing, always the same error. But when i share via wifi, it works fine. Can’t tell why.

1 Like

It worked fine last week and the week before. This issue started for me this week for some reason?

yea before this weekend it works 4 me 2, after the ddos attack everything goes to hell. Now it seems my ip address has been blocked by the ddos mitigation response. And it seems that the same it’s happening to a lot of folks that cant log in. U can use a vpn for getting dif address, but u’ll get a lot of latency.

1 Like

Well I hope and pray that they fix this. I can understand if its a temporary deal while they fix all the DDOS attack stuff . But if this is a forever thing??? That’s gona screw a LOT pf subscribers who use there phones to access the internet! I hope we can get a response from someone with Customer Support

1 Like

Probably not your IP address. Probably your phone’s operating system.

The hamfisted DDOS mitigation they put into place blocks almost everything but Windows. That includes Android, and probably IOS. (I don’t use IOS or MacOS, so I can’t testify to those firsthand.)

This thread by some very sharp Linux users figured it out. Unfortunately, I don’t think their workaround will be usable by most mobile device users.

well i hope 4 that 2 cause the only access i have 4 now its by phone. But it’s also a pain to be connected via wifi, it gives a lots errors when ur pc decides that wifi doesn’t detect internet and disconnects everything. Need usb sharings works again.

I use an Android

And I’ve tested this on Android. I was getting the same “connecting, getting character list, disconnecting” loop until I did the workaround I described, after which it worked.

As I said, I don’t expect the workaround to be useful to very many users, but it proves the root cause of the problem: Blizzard is so desperate to block the DDOS they’re willing to kill lots of otherwise legitimate traffic.

This is literally Blizzard’s issue to fix.

1 Like

Only way to use that work around on Android is with a “rooted” phone. Can make changes like that to stock OEM.

I will not be Rooting my phone…

Blizzard needs to fix this and I hope that they will very soon!

I’m not too sure if you know of all of the benefits of rooting…

You have been disconnected
BLZ51901016

9/10/2019
11:01 AM EST

Server: AREA 52

Possibly due to the 2 hour Maintenance today. That is for Bnet and all of Blizzard games.

1 Like

Oh wait, maintenance started at 7am pst, so that’s 10 my time, so we still have 30 minutes

yeah solution can’t be to root my phone. That’s not a user friendly policy. “If u want to play our game and give us tons of money, u have to be willing to do things u don’t wanna o need to do”… i don’t think so.

1 Like

Wow I figured they would have fixed the login issue for PDANET users after this maintence. Still cannot get in, unbelievable, they might actually just not do anything.

1 Like

I certainly hope they dont just blow us off!

servers are up

I still can’t login after the maintenance.