You have been disconnected from the server (WOW51900319)

I’ve been getting disconnected from the game constantly for the past two days, to the point that it’s virtually unplayable. This has never happened to me before the most recent patch. and it’s not restricted to one character but all of them are experiencing the same problem.

Sometimes I’m able to stay connected for about 5 minutes before getting dumped, sometimes I’m disconnected as the log-in is about to complete.

I’ve restarted the computer several times, the modem as well and did a Scan and Repair to WoW with no luck.

Help would be appreciated.

Same. It’s been happening to me. If I use a glider and hit the ground a certain way I get disconnected and then it’ll happen constantly until I give up and login later.

I been getting this for some time only in BGs when about 50 % of the time i try and enter a vehicle . But this week it started with the gravity lapse brawl when i land on the ground.  I will log back in and get Dc  after 5 secs , this will happen over and over until the Bg ends and i am lucky enough to get out of the Bg (baring a loading screen crash of death)  Once out in the world i am fine.  This has happen to me a number of times over the years from time to time in past expacs but has been worse as of late

This only happens for me while in Bgs and not in pve all vehicles and mini games like dark moon fair and turtle games work normal. The brawl is unplayable for me this week .

I have a ticket in and i assume they will give me the standard do a UI reset , get rid of your add ons ect The thing about these response are number one i have no way to test them since this happens to me in Bgs and number 2 i can not play the game with out a Ui add on being unable to move the blizz action bars is a impassable hindrance to me