You guys were right

I said if I stopped posting on this forum, it would be nothing more than a giant recruitment section. After looking around for about 15 seconds, I can see I was holding back the massive potential this place has to offer.

ROFL.

See you kids on Twitter.

2 Likes

You are a troll now? Fitting.

1 Like

You were right about WSV being dead, that’s for sure lol

1 Like

Everywhere seems dead now

Popped in recently and saw Cadogan, Hanzo, and vursula raiding together on horde. Was weird.

You gonna be on classic Owl?

No.

I don’t like being social. However, if it means all the top streamers will take their fan boys with them - I’m all for classic being a success.

I’ve always been a firm believer that retail can stand to lose MORE players. See, high numbers are only important to Blizzard… They’re meaningless to me. It simply means more bad players I’m likely to be stuck with. BGs/Arenas will still pop, and raids will still happen. Alliance win rates have already increased with just classic beta being available.

Cadigan and his guild don’t roll around without whatupdays. Which is ironic since they were whining about malseph so much.

Only thing i can stand to do is raid.

Yeah, we know.

Hey look, the gang is all back together.

1 Like

Except most of us changed servers XD

These faces… These names are oddly familiar… Weren’t you guys alliance? Is that where alliance have gone?

I’ve been gone most of BfA. Is the Alliance Empire disbanded?

They are now Terran Empire and under new leadership, all I know.

Unfortunately Twitter is no prize.

Most social media platforms have issues - but you won’t be suspended for showing a screen shot of you killing another player in a game where killing other players is partially the point.

That’s good enough for me.