You finally made me quit

I was pissed when you gutted Warriors right before 9.2 after I’d already devoted time to preparing. However, you didn’t change the way Warrior played. Now, for no good reason, you are turning MM into an unenjoyable spec. I’m done. I love this game, but it isn’t worth my time to suffer through an entire patch until you fix a spec that you made unenjoyable and less competitive for no reason.

19 Likes

Yeah Blizzard balancing specs and changing them patch after patch is a brand new thing.
I can see why you are shocked and disappointed Blizzard changed something. Does being this dramatic over pixels really help?

7 Likes

Whats more dramatic? People venting their frustrations individually on a public forum thats pretty much built for that… or you feeling the need to demean each and every one of them?

17 Likes

Idk, enhancement shamans have had to put up with all kinds of BS over the years…

Yeah losing DT might hurt MM a bit, but quitting over it? Gimme a break, lol

2 Likes

See the thing is, nobody cares if it’s going to be ok. Sure, “it’s” going to be ok. Sure we could continue to delude ourselves into thinking that in its current state Blizzard actually gives 2 shts about the hunter class, when in reality it’s very clear that the they do not, nor do they care about the player base which is even more disturbing. Either out of incompetence, or just completely not caring about the community itself since they provided no further feedback or information about the direction the spec is going, or any of the other specs for that matter. In this regard, I would say, why would anyone in their right mind pay for a product that they do not want, and they have no information on whether or not it is something they will want in the future. The principal alone for ignoring community outcry over an explanation for the thought process behind removing a core ability and then muddling up the talent tree is enough to unsub over. That would be like going to a restaurant and you order something and you wait an absurd amount of time for it and you keep flagging your server down but they just completely ignore you, even still you don’t even get up to leave, you just wait. And then after hours they bring you out something completely different and you say to them this isn’t what I ordered and they’re like: “Don’t worry it’s going to be ok.” And you’re like what do you mean “it’s” going to be ok, this isn’t what I ordered. And instead of responding they do nothing and expect you to pay for it. And you’re like: “No, I don’t think you understand, this isn’t what I ordered I’m not paying for this.” And they’re just like: “No, no it’s fine, it’s ok.” No explanation warranted, no other options provided, just the expectation that it’s ok. You wouldn’t allow this to happen to you in the scenario above, so why allow it to happen in any other situation?

In this case, Blizzard as a company categorically ignored an entire player base (a player base which has been actively described as the largest on numerous occasions) asking for answers not only regarding the removal of a core ability, but also the reworking of a talent tree with useless options. The way I look at it, it’s just leaving an abusive relationship after a really really long period of red flags. It’s definitely a positive thing if anything, and I hope a lot of other people wake up and finally stop throwing their money at a garbage company with devs that probably have the same viewpoint as you do, which is basically pure copium.

6 Likes

No… I’m quitting because of how much of a spit in the face the roar of sacrifice buff was.
They pulled mass near instant rebalancing for the recent national PVP tournament.

Hunter showed up ONCE in NA as a direct counter to a death knight comp priest.
They were totally ran over. The hunters pet died and then he was kept stun locked by priest even mindcontroled, because the hunters kit was done for.

…then we got a the roar of sacrifice buff and that’s in.

People did not run roar of sacrifice in most pvp currently.
As we need feign death/ chimera shot as staples… and it has a massive CD, and got our pet killed quicker then normal.

It was such a slap in the face.

Also our defensives just feel like worse versions of other classes now, with our best one being totally bugged anyway.

9 Likes

I guess we need to do like Ret Paladins and die more if we want that fixed…

5 Likes

We have the old paladin bubble… its lame.
Why?
I hate it.

3 Likes

It isn’t being upset over pixels. I’m pissed because it is a lot less fun. Numbers-wise, I do pretty much the same other than in quick burst situations.

2 Likes

…… Bye. ……