"You don't need mythic gear for world content" Is true, but

You linked shock YouTubers. That’s not a credible source.

That’s like using the tabloids or Wikipedia as a source.

Considering you have still never put me in my place that’s pretty funny. Keep taking ions statements out of context.

Yes because Zion admitted not giving ZM higher ilvl rewards for season 4 was a mistake.

I think it’s been taken completely out of context and people are going to get mad when nothing changes from solo players getting normal raid level gear.

It will be slimecat 2.0.

I mean that’s understandable but the main point is that I think people are taking ions response way out of context.

If something gives me high ilvl gear it’s not optional for me if I want to maintain a raid spot.

The section of the Preach interview I am referring to has nothing to do with Zereth Mortis or season 4 rewards so I genuinely have no idea where you’re extrapolating this information.

You should actually watch the video before you comment on it.

1 Like

I think it’s kneeslapper funny people ignore beta and what’s on it.

1 Like

I mean you gear up 4x faster with BiS while raiding, than you would do by crafting. And that is absurdly stupid take.

I don’t know are you trolling now or you’re not serious

1 Like

Yeah, I mean I am personally super stoked for the expansion, but people acting like it’s going to be a whole new world for solo players is just… well they will see in a few hours.

Yes. I agree.

In EQ the world zones were structured where some areas were soloable. Some were intended for parties and some for raids.

Not every zone of course but the big ones were like this. But zone level variance was huge. Blackburrow for example ranged from level 5 to level 40 I think. The deeper you went the more dangerous it got. Also having all those groups in the same place made for a great time.

Some people remain salty because they lacked an understanding of it. They couldn’t get invites or didn’t show up to the places so they didn’t participate. The rest of us had a great time.

No you don’t. The fastest way to gear is mplus.

Any raider will be grinding reps/professions/mplus before even entering the raid.

Yep. Primarily gear being LFR ilvl is kinda lol

1 Like

The fact we get flying at the start and a trade skill revamp is a good start.

People like you who ignore the fact that we are willing to wait for future content updates, to see what they are going to do as well. We will have plenty to do until the first content update.

They could very well fail us solo players, but to say. “The beta did not have this” is dumb. Wow is ever changing. It is a service. So if they really care like they said they do. We will get future content updates with us in mind.

/thread. That is all needs to be said to you.

Ahhh yissssss. The typical QQ fest that is GD after an expansion launch

1 Like

I look forward when the content updates come out that close the gap on soloers and raiders, the tears raiders will shed. Will be a great day.

It will be the worst expansion ever and Shadowlands was SO much better, and clearly the B team was the one working on Dragonflight.

1 Like

When I started seeing people talking about how BFA wasn’t that bad not long after SL launch… after months of “wtf BFA is the worst since WoD”. To be fair, I didn’t care much for BFA either though until the end :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it always happens. I haven’t really hated any expansion. Some I have liked more and played more than others, but eh… I still feel I got my moneys worth. That said the forums always hates what is current the most. :stuck_out_tongue:

People even complained about the beloved Wrath back in the day lol. DK is OP this and that everywhere

1 Like

The certainties in life: Death, Taxes, and people on GD being mad about something.

1 Like

I like to think that GD almost perfectly encapsulates the stages of grief on an almost daily basis :laughing: Like a treasure hunt! You just have to look

1 Like

Haha, you are definitely not wrong there!

1 Like