"You don't need mythic gear for world content" Is true, but

Ion himself has stated that the team wants open world progression and professions to progress farther into the item level track than ever before, and has disowned the whole “You don’t need higher item levels for open world content” mentality. More than that, he’s admitted that the WoW team needs to do a better job of serving solo/outdoor players.

Any dissenting opinion on this matter is wholly irrelevant at this point.

Wasn’t that referencing his failure to provide solo players something in season 4?

Aside from that nothing is changing so far in DF.

Except for the fact to create those items with crafting you need materials from the raid that are BoP. For world content, at least in the first patch, you get a grand total of 5 of them and crafting one item takes 10.

I do and I enjoy it. You should open your eyes and accept quality of life changes instead of being basement dweller

Whatever you say Snozay. If you can’t even watch the math, and watch videos of the developers. Your input has been false.

I understand, things that prove you wrong it is best to avoid.
ignorance is bliss. I’m just glad Blizzard does not think like you do, or so they say anyway. We shall see.

1 Like

Yes it was, but people are taking what was said out of context like they always do. A week from now I put money on “He lieeeeeed to us!” posts.

I already proved you wrong also. Noone took it out of context. You are just a plain liar talking about season 4. So much so once we proved you wrong. You shut up quick. Shocked you even bring it up again.

So go play it then instead of trying to change the game I enjoy.

It’s not a quality of life change for me. Infact it’s a terrible change if it went live.

Considering I’m not a basement dweller nice try.

Infact because my life is active is why I don’t want more chores to do.

Someone’s mad they can’t provide a source.

You have yet to provide any proof.

That is cute Snozay, but you understand we showed you sources. You just don’t want to watch it.

God i love putting you in place, but i got things to do.

1 Like

Because the outside world has no:

• Lockouts
  • Restrictions on group sizes
  • Reasonable expectation of equal skill among participants

It was in response to Preach regarding offering better rewards and progression for all types of player demographics.

And it also doesn’t really matter if it has or hasn’t been applied to Dragonflight. WoW is a live-service game so anything is up to being changed.

Lol, there are 3 tiers of difficulty for dungeons and that’s not enough for you all.

World / leveling content, PvP, tons of classes / races, professions… but, that is still not enough. Blizzard now needs to create World Content on par with M+.

Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.

What chores? You mean chores in the game or what? How is the crafting system chore? It’s optional.If you meant on crafting system

Blizzard said they failed solo players and world content.

I don’t want harder world myself, it would make the tasks to do in the world more tedious.

I do want better content than what they gave us last two expansions.

The Maw wasn’t “too hard” it was just too oppressive, unless you were a druid.

I thought they did a good job in Zereth Mortis with world leveling gear, the gear was pretty good, especially while you played Zereth Mortis. Most of my non-raiding alts were happy with it and after I got up to 242 or so I felt confident to roll a couple of alts into a BG or two without getting insta-squished and upsetting the other players in my 184-200 gear.

Mythic or heroic open world content is silly without limiting who can effect the content which has its own downsides.

Maybe a mythic boss or encounter that gets harder the more people engage it. Can’t rez till the encounter is over.

I almost feel we should start popping popcorn now to be prepared for the threads.

We probably should. I have tried to warn people since I have been in beta since day 1, but no they know better because of a one-liner publicity stunt.