You divorce the player above you

It was a breath of fresh air to marry someone who hadn’t attempted to bring the toaster back. That poor lightforged had bought it on the AH for a mere 73 trillion gold, thinking a possessed pregnant baby toaster was worth something. I heard it ended up back in Malochai’s possession.

Needless to say, I was back on easy street, when I chanced upon Chili Fries cook Hawkens. Gave him a job in my restaurant, forced him to teach my gourmand the recipe, married him to staple the inherited recipe legally, then divorced him for the fun of it.

3 Likes

For Palatina, divorce has become a contact sport and this poor troll isn’t that padded. Of course, on the other hand, it was fun to watch her eye twitch when I offered to make her toast. /sigh

4 Likes

Penumbrae was so efficient at her heal spells that they made me dizzy each time. When I lost a month straight, it was time to leave her.
(Ooc: will be posting from this alt for a while. Want to keep Palatina at 1001 posts.)

3 Likes

She told me I wasn’t ‘edgy’ enough. Whatever that means.

1 Like

She wasn’t ‘edgy’ enough.

1 Like

He kept wanting his mommy every time we played rough.

1 Like

That’s his nickname for Palatina but don’t tell him I told you.

I thought it would be sensuous to trace her tattoos in various ways but she just ended up giggling and went out looking for Hawkins and his chili fries play room. /sigh

1 Like

I can’t quit you, Ber.

1 Like

I am older and shes Horny 24/7…

do i atleast get a pre-nup?

Wasn’t sure how it happened but I knew I needed to take care of this right away. I am pretty sure we got into Penubrae’s acid again for us to get married. so off to the clerks office with this one. And besides I’m going back to Jörð, She treated me right.

I think you have my heart, There are many that I have been with and many have been divorced but I think I want to settle down and have a good life with a Beautiful Demon Hunter. I remember our small marriage ceremony fondly. Our dance during the reception had some of the most beautiful music.

I think It is time to settle down and have an adventure with just one. I have always been an advocate to break down the barriers of factions. Jörð had been that reason. Her blades dancing though the Demons like stars flying in the night sky. Her metamorphosis and willing to sacrifice everything to protect the ones she cares about is nothing less than inspiring. Perhaps we should tell our story of what made us matter.

(OOC - That thread needs a little more loving, I also haven’t decided which alt I am going to change too. I think I need a character that has a different personality than what I RP Berusien as.)

1 Like

Ha! I married and divorced you again anyways Berusein!

What can I say?

I can’t quit you, but I can’t stay with you.

(I also married a dwarf on your other thread.)

2 Likes

What can I say, I just can’t seem to stay away from Malochai. He is the greatest when it comes to hitting the bars, pubs, and taverns. We are members of every alcohol of the months clubs imaginable, and honorary Dwarfs, and Pandas. I even grew fond of his questionable choice in head gear.

But when it came time to leave the streets and hit the sheets. I realized there was a part of him Arthas forgot to raise.

shakes fist at the sky Damn you Arthas

5 Likes

Dangit people stop marrying me for my chili fries!

But damn shes a great drinker and knows how to play pool.
That she gives great back rubs…

4 Likes

I married him for his chili fries! They were so good!

When I asked him what he wanted to drink, and he answered milk?

I told him to go marry a Tauren.

2 Likes

My pet wolf kept mistaking her for a chew toy and the squeaking was getting on my nerves.

4 Likes

My squeaky chew toy was getting on her nerves, so one of them had to go.

4 Likes

I decided to marry him because the chew toy didn’t bother me much, it squeaked a bit, my it was a sort of music to my ears.

It was his toenail clippings that got to me. I kept the chew toy and got rid of the wolf.

2 Likes

I thought for SURE it was a girl! Wondered why he was so intent on waiting until marriage for the…event.

4 Likes

By his name I thought he was some sort of specialized dentist though he kept glaring at my bust in a way that was creepy even for a goblin. When Malochai showed up Dishonestry screamed something about “those two guys” trying to fool him and ran off screaming he was a mech. Maybe I should have held off on spiking the champagne? /sigh

3 Likes