You divorce the player above you

It was nice for awhile. He was so laid back and easy going. I really enjoyed relaxing in Thunderbluff, and hearing the Taurens tell their tales. It was even fun fishing.

But, that was all he wanted to do! We never went anyplace fun! No parties at the Gallywix Pleasure Palace, not even a late night barhop through Durotar, and trying to get him to go to Wayfarer’s Rest, not a chance.

I like my peace and quiet, but I like to party too, Sylint despite being a Bull, is no party animal!

I had to leave.

3 Likes

Twas the night before Hallows End, and all through the barracks, not a food was being eaten, not even the snacks. When ahead in the distance, behind thick bars, Malochai was sitting, licking battle scars. With a spell and a slam and my Darkwater Skate’s fin, I freed the BE from the jail within. We ran, skipped, leapt and played, and I laughed at how quickly Hogger he flayed. Before long I did grow bored, and sent him off with a toaster, received from some Horde.

7 Likes

Shes a paladin
Every time i tried to get dirty with her, it turned into an argument about religion.

I think he got the wrong idea when I walked into the bedroom with plates, forks and a knife as I now have antler shaped holes in my doorjamb. Was so disappointed that Nightlynx had nothing to do with epic sausage in any way, shape or form. /sigh

OOC – that was epic. ROFL. I am sorry I can only give this one thumbs up.

1 Like

She double posted. I no longer know her. My lawer did all the comunication, I got everything. Soon undergoing memory erase.

2 Likes

He’s to bland and boring for me. Also, no belt.

Too obsessed with belts. Also kept rabbling on about fire walking over an active volcano.

1 Like

(OOC - that was bloody brilliant.)

2 Likes

When I sobered up, I was all “Wait…I married a monk”?

1 Like

“Thunder brew is a hell of a drink. don’t think you were quire ready for it. Besides just be grateful a particular priests acid didn’t get involved. Things get weird at that point. Which by the way, before we go to the clerks office, I want to warn you about the bagels on the table. They came from a very particular toaster… so eat at your own risk.”

3 Likes

It’s not you, Berusein. It’s me. I just need to find myself. I think we should see other people. . So, I gotta go kill some, um, thing right now. I still lust you, though.

2 Likes

Watches Jörð run off in the distance.

“Nice girl for a Demon hunter. Wonder if she’ll accept my favorite bottle of whiskey and see if things work out later in the future.” I ponder as I make my way towards the clerks office with divorce papers in hand. “Note to self… Get a hold of my goblin lawyer to set up a alimony fund for that one. I liked her.”

2 Likes

He kept calling me about divorce papers and alimony for all these other women I didn’t know he was ALSO married to.

3 Likes

Well honey, Im honestly surprised you havent said anything untill now. Which makes me wonder why you stayed as long as you did. Didnt quite deserve you. If you want to stay with me, I will drop all this. And never return to the clerks office.

(Ooc-id just be here on an alt who by rp lore is beruseins brother)

2 Likes

Most likely if I did divorce someone it would be because they kept asking for an equal division of household chores, that’s a real pet peeve of mine, because how can you measure such a thing, I take care of my own business, and other people take care of theirs.

I had ausked whe she hailed fwom. When she said “The Stahs,” my intwest was piqued. But, foh some weason she dade not let me speak. Was something the mattah with my bweath? Nevamind. I took foh thousand gold foh thewapy.

2 Likes

The ONE TIME I try it with a sister Nelf…and she goes all HORDE on me!
Not to mantion being sick of the same old breakfast every morning: muffins and water.
WATER!
I’m done!
Grabs up her gear and stomps off to go raid something

3 Likes

She couldn’t stay away from the Horde, or maybe she thought I was a High Elf to begin with, I do have blue eyes.

We had a wonderful wedding, someone even thoughtfully gave us a new toaster, to replace the one Palatina destroyed when it attacked her.

The honeymoon in Booty Bay was amazing. All that rum and gambling, an occasional pirate brawl.

When it was over, I wanted us to live in Silvermoon City. but we couldn’t for obvious reasons and she couldn’t understand why I wouldn’t settle in Stormwind.

I watched her sail away and stood on the docks of Booty Bay waving, as she went home to her family.

2 Likes

He wanted me for my chili fries recipe…
i heard him speaking to his higher ups about almost getting them, so next day i divorced him and take half of his stuff.

by his stuff, i mean the stuff to make the chili fries…
/sniffle

3 Likes