You disabled transfers as I was transfering to play with friends

On the bright side, there’s nothing preventing you from playing there. You just cannot transfer characters there.

1 Like

So what’s your suggestion then? Do nothing?

You wanted to pay money to transfer to a realm that’s already overloaded and massively queued? You sir are part of the problem with this playerbase and I do not feel sorry for your misfortune. Incendius is a realm players should want to get off of, not pile onto further.

4 Likes

Yes. Time is a good catalyst for change.

clearly i’m surrounded by idiots because I transfered to play with friends, not to the server. they happen to be on that server and blizzard is the one that messed this up not me

And like I told you in the other thread - blizzard did the math, and realized they’d lose fewer subs from locking these realms than they would if they allowed the queues in these servers to worsen with no action.

Typical. 10char

such a moron lol

And like I said, you’re probably right. I don’t think there is any point upon which we are arguing.

You made a 2nd reply just to drop a childish insult? I’m now happy to see you wasting money and hope they wack you off the forums as well.

Naw blizz has just warned people about those high pop realms and queues since before they started removing layering, hell since name reservation. what could go wrong moving to a high pop realm that already has queues? during a coutrywide quarantine no less. lol.
Hell let’s move the whole guild there!!
I’m no mathematician but what I do know is you can’t pour a whole 5th of whiskey into a shot glass…

1 Like

Imagine if this guy had gotten his transfer. He’d be back here the next day whining about queue times and demanding Blizzard “do something about it.”

7 Likes

Depends on the angle, and where it’s dripping, I suppose :wink:

You ran out of money on a game that requires a monthly subscription? I’m so confused.

lol

LOL. Touche. You know what I meant.

1 Like

Dear OP,

Sorry humanity sucks sometimes (ie, the forum regulars). Sounds like you got caught in a bum deal, that certainly does suck and I feel for you! Hopefully a ticket helps you sort it out, one way or the other :slight_smile:

Good luck!

1 Like

You can play with them all you want. Start at level 1 Mr. Warlock. If playing with friends is worth so much to you, then have at it.

Exactly. “Im paying $15 a month to play with friends and YOU aren’t letting me Blizz!”

1 Like

He now gets to pay a 2nd 25$ to transfer the character back to his main realm. That’s what you call a 50$ life lesson.

you should of never been able to transfer to incendius in the first place stop your crying and go level an alt

4 Likes