You did it and you know it

Your time has come to face Justice. You have been charged with “that crime” you know you did. You can’t deny it the evidence is overwhelming.

How do you plead and what is your excuse?

I am bidden.

4 Likes

I am bidden and I will sign whatever you want.

1 Like

i didn’t ice lance the deputy

1 Like

I never meant to give you up
I never meant to let you down
I didn’t plan to run around and desert you
I didn’t want to make you cry
I don’t want to say goodbye
I won’t ever tell a lie and hurt you

6 Likes

That goat seduced me!

2 Likes

I swear officer the critters just jumped in front of the bow! (Not entirely inaccurate honestly…)

2 Likes

in my defense your honor my explosive trap wasn’t the thing that killed him, it was the sudden stop at the end of a long fall.

Your honor I did nothing wrong pineapple should be put on pizza end of discussion

5 Likes

I was just playing gay chicken with my totally straight bro it’s not what you think

5 Likes

Do you think I have control over my demonic army? Hell no I have no control over my demonic army! Once they decide they want to attack something there is no dissuading them! You should be thankful that I stopped it by commanding my imps to explode inside that shabby old wooden building! It was due for renovation anyway!

…what do you mean, that was an orphanage? Awesome

1 Like

That didn’t happen.
And if it did, it wasn’t that bad.
And if it was, that’s not a big deal.
And if it is, it is not my fault.
And if it was, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did.
You deserved it.

2 Likes

I think you’ve been charged with necromancy, sir.

9 Likes

2 years later and I still have clue what OP is talking about :rofl:

7 Likes

Well you see your honor, even if they were not technically doing anything, they were Dark Rangers and I have very specific reasons to hate their very existence.

Also on that note… cat form stealth dash out into flight form …if Sylvanas can get away with murder, so can I.

2 Likes

In the desert making a burrow in the sand is a means of getting out of the sun. I had no way knowing humans are so bad at digging through dirt, I was just doing him a favor!

1 Like

Doesn’t matter what I did. Those who believe in me will protect me, CHOHW

I am a work of fiction. I can not have committed a crime, because I don’t exist to have committed it.

I plead guilty, then summon a host of demons to slaughter everyone there gathered and steal the judge’s soul.

I plead not guilty yer honor, that cat that ruined the vegan restaurant that recently opened up was not mine!
It was a druid…
/slowly hands bag of gold to said druid

4 Likes