You can't have what Nost had

right ya 3k

so once layering is turned off… 3k is the best you can see.

Didn’t they say that layering will be gone after the first couple weeks and so that 3K will be the server cap and all others will be in a que to join the server.

10-15k players online was too much imo. I doubt many people that experienced Nost want to return to that.

7 Likes

No, once layering is turned off, all layers are gone and the population is merged. If there were four layers active, then 4x3K=12,000

2 Likes

its what all the “mega-server” people are asking for

Are you sure?

2 Likes

First, there weren’t 15k people in IF, or wherever your favorite screenshot was taken.

Second, that was not a screenshot of a random day in Nost. It was everyone gathering for the final moments. That in itself blows your whole stupid post apart.

6 Likes

I’ve seen a few people asking for that. They seem like a pretty small minority though. Maybe there are more asking for that than I’ve noticed. If they’re asking for megaservers like that then they probably didn’t play on Nost. Doesn’t really matter because they aren’t getting it either way.

um. no

if a server has 4 3k layers with 0 que.

as soon as layers are turned off.

you have a 3k server with a 9k que.

im not talking about server population im talking about online population.

During the brief window that the Nost PvE server was a thing I felt like it was a much better representation of a Vanilla server, as it’s population was in the 3-5k range before the shut down and came back around 1.5 to 3k ish when Elysium brought it back.

2 Likes

um… i didnt say there was 15k in IF… and i didnt say it was my favorite… and i didnt say it was random either…

jesus you are worse than a politician when it comes to throwing words into peoples mouths lol.

1 Like

Well seeimg how a blue post today said medium realms are larger then vanilla crowded realms… You are wrong

All right.
If you want Nostalrius, and I played there too and I agree it was special, then move along to the next private server.
I don’t understand what your thread is supposed to be about. Classic is going to be its own thing. It’s not a pserver. It’s making its own community. Accept it or don’t.

3 Likes

when did I ever say that I wanted it???

the reading comprehension of people on this forum BLOWS my mind

3 Likes

You’re connecting a pop cap of 15k to 1k people slammed in IF. You don’t need a 15k cap to slam 1k people in IF. A stupid point.

But the really stupid part about your post, that I already pointed out, is that the screenshot was during the final moments when everyone gathered there. That can happen anywhere, anytime. Your post is pointless.

Well be more clear about what you mean, then.

Or you can just… read better???

Im not your mom

4 Likes

Seemed pretty clear to me.

2 Likes

Nope, just a random idiot making pointless posts. You probably win most pointless post of the day, and probably rank top 10 for the week.

you seem like…

unnecessarily angry lol

1 Like