You can exploit Azuregos/Kazzak tags.. go do it!

THE BUG/EXPLOIT: You can join a pug group for world bosses, drop group, and form your own group to exploit tags and nothing will be done about it. You can spread loot to 200 people if you wanted to. Woke up at 1am out of bed from a message from a guildy in Discord, went downstairs, logged on, formed a pug, my pug GOT the tag out of 500 ppl in the zone, and we get exploited on some of the best loot in the game. A player dropped my pug group, formed a raid with his guild and spread the tag to his guild, and the loot was then rolled in his raid, as well as mine. Exploit away boys! GM said “SOL” on the loot being given to each raid group instead of rolled over 80 total. Thanks guys.

THE POTENTIAL LOGICAL FIX: When you get the tag, and you DROP group/Removed and FORM another group, you should be greyed out. That should be the coding. That’s how tags need to work unless you want to re-code to Retail rules. This works in case you are kicked from a pug, you would still be eligible as long as you did not join another raid group. What an absolutely horrendous exploit to have on the highest competition loot in the game.

Classic experience? No, this would be the dumbest exploit in the game on the highest competition loot, most of which is BIS for the next year and a half. How is any pug supposed to compete against any guild? If I only have 15 people online in my guild at that time, we’re SOL? Even if I have the capability to form/lead a pug in 5 minutes and down this boss over all of these gigantic guilds? This is absolutely bonkers. I’m all for classic experience, but when you look back at your bans for exploiting gear, why wouldn’t this be an exploit? This needs to be fixed by P4 release and included in the patch. I’ve played WoW for 15 years now, fully capable of this gigantic feat for a pug to grab the boss before any huge guild and all the pugs were robbed from the loot. What a terrible experience for all of these players. We were congratulated on every level for getting the tag over a constant-100 player online guild named Oranthul who is World 5th right now, only to be exploited. Really degrading.

So… I am confused. Did everyone who helped kill the world boss get to roll on one set of loot that dropped, or did multiple sets of loot drop for each raid group involved in killing it? Sorry I am just trying to understand exactly what happened. Either way it’s definitely an issue yes.

1 Like

you should email hacks@blizzard.com directly for this type of exploit not post it here.