You buy a drink for the person above you

What drink do you buy them?

1 Like

Mailang sees the Lightforged Draenei mage sitting down the bar in the tavern. The woman’s golden glowing eyes remind Mai of a warm drink her grandmother used to make for her and her cousins around the midwinter bonfires in the Kun-Lai mountains.

It was called ‘Golden Milk’.

Non-alcoholic for young ones, it gleamed a brilliant gold from a blend of turmeric root, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, black pepper, and yak’s milk, served warm. Mai thought it suited the mage’s golden eyes.

Figuring the woman may enjoy trying something with Pandaren spices she had likely never sampled, Mai asked the barkeep to make one. Thinking the woman may like it alcoholic, since they were in a bar, Mailang had the barkeep stir in a shot of soju. He set the warm drink down on the bar before the Draenei named Aroianel.

“Ah, Lady Mai! There can only be one thing for this lady - matcha green tea - brilliantly green from the Valley! I just need to find the swirly brush…”

1 Like

“Not keen on what humans drink, but I’d wager a frail holy man such as yourself can finish this disgusting Kul Tiran Tripel slop the Kul Tirans call ale. I refuse allow anything from Porudmoore’s homeland to pass through my lips.”

2 Likes

Sets a carved out naga skull re-invented into cup of sorts, Full to the brim of the blood of her enemies before the death knight.

(the blood of the death knight’s enemies <3 )

2 Likes

Water from a well

1 Like

Te’kill’u :>

2 Likes

A goblet shaped like a snake, full of Kongo’loosh

1 Like

demon blood laced with leeching poison. In a paper cup

1 Like

What cool nutrient-rich beverage do you guys think?

1 Like

…I’m going to go with a large mug of yak milk.

1 Like

Stormsong mead. Always sweet. Always delicious.

1 Like

Gunpowder mixed with something from the forsaken might let you feel something in that rotten stomach of yours.

Buy the Orc a mug of Mildenhall Mead to show these Horde charlatans what a REAL beverage tastes like, because Ladekahn knows there’s more ways to one-up the Horde than by beating them in War. We’ll beat’em in the Brewery too.

His favorite drink he calls “andanotherone”

Something incredibly strong. Something to put a fire in the belly and spur one to punch someone in the face like the drink does.

The human’s armor calls to mind the shady shores of Darkmoon, making Fizridge think of home even as he leers at him from across the tavern. Ever so eager to live beyond his means, he flags down the nearest innkeep and sets him to fetching a drink that’d rival those flashy duds of his.

Served in a hurricane glass, this mixture of Pandaren plum wine and Gilnean brandy contains sliced Sholazar oranges, skethyl berries and pomfruit chunks. The resulting mixture is a deep, rich purple, though upon closer inspection Caelban would be able to discern that there was a faint, green glow swirling within its depths.

The real kicker here was that the drink was spiked with quite the unusual shot: glowfly paste! Non-toxic to most humanoids, Darkmoon Glowflies are often ground into a liquid pulp and mixed into novelty cocktails such as the “Sideshow Sangria.” The strange addition lends the drink an acidic aftertaste and paints the imbiber’s mouth a fierce, glowing neon until otherwise washed out. How peculiar!