You already have the maximum amount of characters on this account

Nope, that happens today. Well, it was suppose to happen at 1pm EST.

Seems some folks can’t read correctly…

LOL gg Blizz what a joke. I still grabbed 3 great names because I was quick enough so I can’t really complain.

1 Like

How about u just delete your two other names???

1 Like

When you realize you lost “a” name, not “your” name none of this matters.

They blew it.

1 Like

Yup, looks like Blizz really screwed up on this =( Still getting same message even after restarting the client. It won’t let me make more than 3.

Same. Expected to be able to get more names and didn’t delete because of it.

1 Like

“Today 1:00 PM , we will remove the limitation on only creating a total of three WoW Classic characters per WoW account. Thereafter, players will be able to create up to 10 characters per Classic realm, for a total of 50 characters across all Classic realms per WoW account.” For those saying it’s when Classic launches later today.

WHO DROPPED THIS FREAKING BALL??? Yes, this is a complete sentence.

1 Like

How about you read the sticky posted stating we could make up too 10 toons per realm right now to max of 50 per account…posted by Blizzard.

3 Likes

Yeah dude the devs specifically wanted Siren for themselves lmao.

Every single time there’s been an opportunity to reserve names Blizzard has f**ked it up.

EVERY SINGLE TIME

Whelp, guess I’m staying on Herod…

4 Likes

And?/10char

Someone wake Omar up. Not nap time yet.

I went back and deleted one of my three names to get a name that was highly gonna be sought after on Incendius and managed to snag it. So yea, people are deleting names to get new ones are just using their unused reserved slots.

This says what exactly?

Still locked at 3, 15m late. I migrated my 3 over to westfall, at least. Limit may have stopped them from getting swiped, at least. :slight_smile:

I got one of the names I wanted but lost another in the time it took me to leave Incendius and delete one of my other characters.

I guess it was a mistake to expect Blizzard to get things up and running the way they said they would.

You do know that they don’t just flip a switch right?..Right?