Yo Blizz! Why you hating on DKs?

We a paper tiger.

A chain bot…

Where my DPS at? Hope I hit heavier than Mike Tyson in his Prime…

We a glass cannon now, but where’s the cannon? Better be real.

Otherwise I’m just a setup artist?

Dont want to play that…

Like I said…Im cool with changing the identity of Frost…Glass Cannon? OK!

Give us massive DPS, and maybe a closer/gap move…call it Ice Slide…Im in!

If I just get to wheelchair around, while making others wheelchair, and doing no damage…

Im not interested Blizzard. Terrible Game Design.

Im cool with Frost Glass Cannon…just make sure its real, because Im not living much after a go, you hear me?

4 Likes

it’s madness dude

1 Like

The whole world should just be Demon Hunters, Warlocks, and Evokers…why even try?

2 Likes

Class design ebbs and flows. What is terrible one day will probably be overpowered tomorrow.

I am pretty sure Unholy DK along with dh and demo lock was stier and dk kinda unkillable by most casters in higher skilled games. I do think gimping a spec so hard after release after people have invested in it is just silly though. These kind of huge sweeping changes needed to be made before release and before people picked the specs they main.

1 Like

And THATS the effing problem.

Unkillable by casters?! Bro, Havok and WW are unkillable by EVERYONE.

1 Like

I mean i dont know i am just telling you what supertease and a couple of the glad streamers that played with full pvp gear on the final beta patch said. I have limited solo shuffle experience in the beta.

I trust supertease with some of these judgements as he is glad on all classes. I know WW was strong but it had nothing on DK\DH\Demo lock

Dude … Omg, eff supatease. That is a large part of the issue is streamers being actually regarded in their opinions. They are a large reason why crap is so borked.

Are you actually trying to tell me DH\DK\Lock isnt on top at the moment? How much of a difference do you think it will be if we had max gear right now.

Yea i just disagree with my limited experience and based on what i have watched. If you want to explain how they are not OP and change my mind feel free.

Dk needed nerfs for sure. They had way to much sustain and magic damage mitigation. Dps shouldnt have that much sustain. Yes warlocks got nerfed too. 50percent of our main passive shields/healing hurts. I just hope they hit fury and dhs next. All the fomo dks are going to come out and cry now.

DH, WW and Bear Druid are so far out in front, its not even close.

Yea i think most people thought the Warlock shields are a bit to strong atm

The difference between Warlock/unholy dk and WW monk is WWMonk dies in solo shuffle easier. That is my understanding anyway. Monk is kinda limited just cause it can just be gimped atm compared to all the shields\damage mit that dk\warlock have.

This reads kinda like a spoken word poetry slam thing, I dig it.

2 Likes

Um, Fury has more self healing than a Warlock and they just buffed theirs. DH has more mitigation right now. They didnt get touched.

Warlocks are far more tanky to burst than fury warriors. DH is getting nerfed they didnt say it was over they said it was the first iteration of changes and that more are coming.

Like what damage mitigation do you get on demo right now. Like in full PVP gear what is the Shield size\Cooldown + the other mitigation on actives you can press. I think dark pact is pretty op right now is it not?

Don’t forget retribution paladin nerfs.

Because, at this point, why not?

None of the other nerfs come even remotely close to what is gonna happen to DK’s

1 Like

I’d say its for the god like fun they had in wrath.

but…we got 3.3.5 class balance. and the raid tier that gave their famed power ain’t out yet.

so right now, it’s not all roses and sunshine for ret currently in classic. even most with 2 brain cells to bang together have learned to see the bubble in pvp. wait for it to drop. then pop the cd’s on them.