Yet another POS person in a dungeon

If people quitting dungeons because shiny loot didn’t drop wasn’t bad enough, I had a party member just now try and kick 2 people.

The first time the reason was “ragnaros? lol” and the 2nd reason was “afk” despite that player being top dps (aside from the incredibly geared DH tank).

I stated “someone in the group is kick happy”, then after a boss fight the tank left and whispered me “its for the lols”.

This game community is just wonderful.

<3

11 Likes

For the lols? What a pos

4 Likes

This is why I refuse to play the game unless my buddies are on. I’ll never do a dungeon solo again

3 Likes

And if you were in there for longer than 15 minutes, that tank is right back in a dungeon in seconds.

1 Like

:popcorn: :champagne:

2 Likes

And my friends wonder why I have yet to do a Mythic 0. PUGs make me wanna gouge my eyes.

8 Likes

It’s COVID. All the kids that should be in school are on moms ‘puter.

8 Likes

I guess I’m lucky. The vast majority of the players I have randomly grouped with for dungeons have been fine. They usually don’t say anything.

2 Likes

Pugging sucks. If I can’t get a decent dedicated team, I’ll take another wow break. no biggie

2 Likes

You want fun, I was in a group with 3 special eds from goldrinn. I always give those BR servers a chance. They are really starting to make me want to hate them though.

Anyway. We cleared everything, in front of the second to last boss. All 3 of the goldrinn players disappear. Seems some item dropped to summon the frog mount drop rare. They needed to stop 2 other people, in the middle of a dungeon to go do that, couldn’t wait till after. Seriously no respect for other players what so ever.

Honestly, if you are a BR player, and you aren’t like that, please join a normal NA server, I would love to group with you. Otherwise, I see Goldrinn, or rag anymore in group, I am just done.

screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me.

The worst is when you are melee dps and you get a hyperactive tank who wants to move the bosses all over the place

3 Likes

LOL! Or you are a caster and tanks just chain pull never giving you time to get more than 1 cast at a time without moving 30 yards.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, when I see Ragnaros I’m already prepared for “huehuehue” and that’s not being racist just what I’ve gotten a lot from that realm. That’s of course assuming they even deign to reply and don’t just silently derp around. :stuck_out_tongue:

That said I will instantly click no on a kick unless there’s a good reason or they are actually afk without a reason.

1 Like

IDK, I’m not in any ‘rush’ to fly through a dungeon. Let them have their experience. Just my .02.

ironically I have had MUCH better experience with PUGS from Rags(raids to be specific). They communicated better, and progressed further than NA pugs, and had a lower expectation for gear level requirements.

1 Like

Leaving 2 people in a dungeon to do nothing what so ever while you do world quests and slowly clear towards a rare spawn out in awdenweld is ok with you? Must be nice to have nothing better to do with your day, some of us don’t have that leisure.

The warlock with me left after 7 minutes, I gave them 10, then said screw this. I feel bad for the warrior who joined in who sat there for who knows how long.

How much of my time should I waste, having nothing to do, while they screw around with things they could do after the dungeon was over. I sat in a 20 minute que for that. It isn’t right. They didn’t even bother saying what the hell they were up to either.

So yea… no. Screw those servers forever now. I give them up. I try and try to give them the benefit of the doubt. It would be like going back to your X who just hits you with their fists or words all day, you want that pain, go nuts, stick to those servers insanity. Me I am done with that.

2 Likes

I need a macro, “stop running from my totems, they a not the hurty kind!” When I am trying to heal mr mobile tank.

Maybe that’s why I prefer Blood Tanks

2 Likes

You do realize that item is on a 20min timer? It disappears after that.

You do know that rare is up 900% of the time in custom group finder, and drops like candy? That item should be removed from dungeon loot tables. There is no reason to have it in there aside from this happening again to some other group.

but yea, keep trying to excuse their rudeness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

1 Like

We need another leader who can dodge shoes with such ease!

1 Like