Yesterday the highest azerite gear costed 200 TR

You can fathom why right?

It’s so people don’t buy 3 max iLevel Azerite pieces day 1 of the patch.

Yeah we’ll see.

I’m aware that the cost was gonna go up but not that high.

Yes, it was intended. Don’t worry, we’ll be getting a lot more residuum from scrapping new azerite pieces and our weekly chest

Does this happen next week? The highest I cleared was an 11 and I got 64.

Scrapping higher level azerite gear and the residuun out of your weekly cache is proportionately higher as well so that it would take about equal time to get a piece as prior to season 2

It wont be hard to get the new amount needed when scrapping 400/415 pieces.

2 Likes

Yes for next week (in terms of cache).

How often are you gonna get those though? The only reliable source Mythic 0 dungeons gives you 370…

2 Likes

They said it was though. Each time this is going to happen it’s going to be that way.

M+, PvP, WQs, raids, and weekly cache rewards.

(M+=weekly cache rewards), you’re not getting azerite pieces from M+.

I did do PvP last season but I didn’t get a lot of azerite pieces and even then you’d have to play at 1800+ rating to get a good chunk of residuum.

For raids again you have to get lucky and with trading in guilds, you might not be able to keep your piece to scrap if another guild mate needs it. Furthermore it would require you to run at least heroic weekly, as normal only drops 385.

I forgot about WQs, true.

Oh just relax, Blizzard will give away gear as always like 2 months from now !

1 Like

We are getting rewarded more residum proportionally for the season too.

First people complian because “gear is too easy to obtain.”

Now the opposite, go figure.

2 Likes

Duh, Akston posted the amounts for 400/415 pieces. 385 gives you almost nothing, so don’t come here and change the goalposts.

1 Like

What are you talking about? People are going to be buying gear easily.

You realize every single boss for the raid drops Azerite gear now right?

Are you complaining that you can’t easily get Mythic level Azurite gear?

1 Like

Scraping 370 and 385 gear is not intended to be the main way to purchase 415 gear.

2 Likes

Each week I get like 3 ilvl 385 gear from weekly . So no problem

OP, they wanted to make sure you’re so busy grinding you won’t notice whether you’re having fun or not.

1 Like