Yes, you are playing with AI bots

If you’re chatting with someone in game, then the chances are high that you’re chatting with an ai bot. According to my sources, most of the people in your battlegrounds, raids, 5 man dungeons, and guild are bots. Blizzard has put them in the game so that players don’t get lonely.
Blizzard has tried to keep the lid on this, but its pretty obvious when you see people that won’t cap nodes or play to win. People that pull mobs on ‘accident’ in dungeons are clearly bots.
Lets keep this thread alive with other examples of bots in wow.

This is dumb

4 Likes

I pull on accident sometimes. I guess i just float around in the twisting nether waiting until blizz puts me into a game.

Beep boop
Bot posting here

10111011 01111 0111 ( translated for bots)

of course only bots reply

2 Likes

Got me :rofl:

This has happened since BGs have been out… I guess Blizz always had bots in game.

Sounds like “true” conspiracy stuff, because I sometimes whisper “regulars” and they talk back to me just like real human beings :man_shrugging: Probably much ado about nothing, you’re thinking too much into this OP.

Some people just don’t talk much in bgs, doesn’t mean they are bots :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Wow

Those are some pretty good bots then. They get on discord and tell me about their day and everything

Top notch :ok_hand: definitely recommend