Yep, pvp is balance

look at that and tell me it is balance, and for those that say get good, look the mmr they are playing.

“They need that to be viable.”

1 Like

Hey at least makes you chuckle. New gpie but does 100% of your hp this time.

2 Likes

It’s a meme spec only viable in 2s and it works because most people didn’t know it existed so didn’t even try to stop those pyroblasts. If they did know, considering how the proc rate is so low, it’d be extremely easy to save cd’s and stops for the proc and just counter it. Won’t be working as well in a few days when most people know it exists.

it will on low cr, i mean, if it is working right now on 2300 mmr, im sure it will work at low cr until it get fixed.
even if it is a meme, it shows how pvp is right now, this shouldnt exists

2 Likes

Yet I’m here as an assassination rogue with my highest crit being 5k envenom In pvp sad times

Personally I don’t think there should be any ability capable of doing literally 100% of someone’s hp. Even if it can be countered or requires some setup or a lucky proc/crit. It’s pretty crazy to me that this is such a controversial opinion nowadays.

2 Likes

leroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whatsup g

Stupid burst meta is stupid. There are so many classes that can delete in a GCD or two right now.

4 Likes

Whats funny is firemage don’t even need that to be successful.

Infernal Cascade - Rune of Power talent+conduit
Meteor : while falling combust get free rune of power, fire blast, fireblast you have +65% damage at that point pyroblast + meteor hits for 16k

@Bramot
Damn man you good? Don’t you love getting 100-0 to a single cast while he can get all his cd while casting???
https://youtu.be/WpPjZEgyqRQ?t=343

1 Like

You can’t have pyroclasm and meteor at the same time.