Yeah I burned the tree. You should be thanking me!

Well if it is fully corrupted you get thd blank check to say everyonr on it was sloely being brainwashed or something so yes it was

Hopefully the leaks are true.

They’re not.

4 Likes

We shall wait and see

Just bechause you want your little villain warchief to win?

The war campaign is ending in this patch. They’re not real.

3 Likes

BOO!!! SYLVANAS BOO!!! BLIZZARD WRITERS! BOO!!!

Seriously, if the living defeated Undeath, The Legion twice and the Old Gods Thrice, do you honestly believe the void is any match for the citizens of Azeroth???

By the logic of you ~> and that Sylvanas loving dude, we were better off joining the Burning Legion with Sargeras! Better yet!!! All submitting to Arthas the Lich King and blighting over the whole world so that we may be immune to the Old Goda and the void.

This description flies in the face of everything that the Heroes and citizens of Azeroth have done and can do. Meanwhile i don’t by this trick to be an effort to save Azeroth, more like a redemption story to exonerate not one but TWO global villains! Sylvanas doesn’t help anyone; she uses them, then exterminates them upon their due date. This profile goes back to WC3 and is totally out of character for Sylvanas to do, let alone be: redeemed.

So thumbs down to all you Sylvanas lovers and Corpse suckers! Azeroth is for the living! The Pantheon is at our side!

1 Like

Yeah, also the civilians dying means this is not a stain that can be wiped clean. Not only that, but the attempt to divert Kaldorei military forces to going to Silithus so that it would be an easier sacking of said tree.

Even if this leak were true, it’ll just be another example that the writers don’t fact check and don’t care a single wit about the consistency of the narrative, not like that is a surprise to the rest of us here at this point. The fact anyone here is supporting it as some gold standard of writing is also really telling and I’d suggest not hoping for it to be real because it outs you as not actually caring at all about consistency or coherent narrative structure, you just want the story to support what you favor in it.

5 Likes

Sylvanas doesn’t need such mortal and human behaviors such as thanks.

just acknowledge her greatness and bend the knee.

I’d sooner bend my knee to Ulfric Stormcloak.

5 Likes

oof the cringe

9 Likes

One other stinker I’d have to point out: The Pantheon!

Undeath, Old Gods, Sha and Corrupted keepers! The Champions and Citizens of Azeroth ALONE DEFEATED without their help. The very Pantheon who wrestled and jailed the old Gods; and even tore one out of our planet!!!

With The Pantheon reformed and now at our aide with Azeroth’s greatest champion in their very sights: Illidan Stormrage. There is no way, the weakest, and most pitiful Old god and his now Unwilling, unwitting Queen can pose such a threat to the world of Warcraft, truth be told.

The entire blueprint, locks, keys and Alleys are literally a phone call away to everything and anything necessary or significant in chasing any and every Old God down and removing them from the planet; Or To lock them down or even possibly reverse the curse of flesh…

With Sargeras in fetters and his Legion all but vanquished and leaderless; there is no obstruction, or hazard for the creation of a 3rd or even an infinate number of wells of eternity.

Whoever pretends we have to kill ourselves, and the global population of Azeroth to simply go after the old god to hold back the void: isn’t in Warcraft. Not reading it and certainly not writing it anyway.

I don’t know, is this some Twilight plot line or somerhing? I’m pretty sure Velen, or Khadgar got a direct line to the Pantheon; they technically are guardians after all…

Yours truly

Agathorn Fellbourne

Why? So you can go jerk off to more bad alliance writing?

3 Likes

So the story gets a bit interesting.

Somebody is very… touchy.

2 Likes

Pot meet kettle.

2 Likes

Are you done pretending to be “smart” by posting something which was best left in General Discussion?

1 Like
3 Likes

Can you explain it? I don’t understood why if we end the warcampaign in 8.2.5 the leak is false. Im being sincere i want to understand it so i can get relieve from this utterly bull… leak.

Forget the “There is no joy in this curse” Sylvanas. She’s gone. The Sylvanas we have now seems to think the world will be a better place if everyone was dead like her. She probably didn’t see the point in expending the extra effort of getting the Night Elves to agree to abandon the tree when it just means she’s going to have more people to try and kill later.

4 Likes