Y'all are so quick to forget the actual gameplay changes coming in 9.1.5

I think the thing that makes people expect more is with covid lockdowns delaying everything, that should have changed the patch cycle. To get out enough content before the expac ends. We’ve still only had one major content patch. And we are already halfway through Shadowlands.

I think timewalking should be permanent. With the current schedule, we’ll only see the Legion stuff three times a year.

White Knighting changes that are minor and were asked for since the xpac was in beta is hardly enough to excite me.

Especially since this is a game that has MONTHLY fees for things like producing content and fixing issues. At the same time they tack on things like tokens and a shop plus the cost of the expansion.

Yeah, don’t get sour because some of us expect more from a company that takes in more.

If you’re so disappointed with the product, why are you paying for it?

The games effectively dead until 9.2. 9.1.5 will include 2 weeks of new content then thats it. No new raid No new area to grind like Korthia. It’s gonna be just straight dead. Like BAH GOD AS GOD IS MY WITNESS THIS GAME IS BROKEN IN HALF!

That’s your “go to” argument? It’s bad, so don’t play it?

Not, it’s lacking, and needs to get better?

Definitely a shill.

This post is literally about the game getting better. That is the entire purpose of this thread. Not sure what to tell you bub

THere is a simple reason they do it that way .

Changes like the ones coming in 9.1.5 generally come a year into an expansion when the numbers usually take their biggest dips . This is them going we have heard you and have fixed things please come back .

It’s all about getting the numbers back up . Problem is this time there is more then just the game issues driving people away . A lot of the stuff that has gone on since July has also added to driving people to not want to play .

That and because by now their .5 wouldn’t be a 1.5, it’d have at least been 2.5. They have a lot to catch up on and there likely has been or will be a lot cut because of it. We’ll see what 9.2 actually brings, but something tells me not to expect much.

I think they cut some of 9.1 content like the usual 9.1 mini raid and combined aspects of 9.2 into it like the Mega Dungeon , Sylvanas in normal circumstances would of most likely have been a .2 raid boss like Azshara and flying which normaly since WoD has been .2 content .

I think the 9.2 patch is going to be what was meant for 9.3

Many of us aren’t - just waiting for my sub to run out in 29 days, blasted 6 month sub just runs on and on and on. I’ve never been this frustrated with the game. I don’t want torghast, or the maw, or korthia. I want more dungeons, better raids, better story lines, and good pvp. You know, the things that make WoW fun. 2 month Korthia rep grind isn’t fun, and if I wanted a rogue-like I’d play one of those, not WoW.

The fact that they are introducing changes that 90% of the player base screamed neede to happen BEFORE shadowlands even dropped isn’t praise worthy. It’s predictable and pathetic. Blizzard purposefully releases broken systems to fix them later for cyclical bumps in their player base and stocks for their quarterly reports. It’s so disgustingly obvious and a pattern at this point only the most blind fan can’t see it.

2 Likes

You are probably right. So sad.

I haven’t forgotten. My preferred build and playstyle is getting a massive buff due to a conduit getting a 600% buff. Blade dance and Glaive tempest are getting uncapped, and the conduit that’s getting uber buffed also buffs blade dance. I’m about to be having a wonderful time, and i want the patch to drop NAO

Not to mention, the dps difference between demonic and momentum is about to be negligible, so you can literally just pick either for the final talent row based on preference.

Even demon hunters who prefer the cycle of hatred build can just go Venthyr and massively outperform on raw single target.

Choices abound for demon hunters in 9.1.5 and it’s fantastic.

Also i can freely work on kyrian for both tanking and an alternative dps choice for M+

It’s a net negative, in my opinion.

It’s actually called timewalking no need for the space. Also just because it is called timewalking does not mean that it means it has to be time gated. Any normal person would see that word and be like, “Oh cool I can walk through time? Like go back and do old content?” They wouldn’t be thinking it was Limited-Timewalking, so to speak.

breathe through nose, thanks

Everything I’ve read from this guy makes me believe that he’s a loudmouthed Twatter dev.

guess we’ll see that population skyrocket in 9.1.5 huh OP? lol

Never said that pal. The glory days are long gone and never coming back. Literally ever.

I can still like the changes though

Ahh the end all be all of retorts.