XP-off Level 60 Battlegrounds not poping

Hello, i am a 60 dwarf paladin. I refuse to level to 61 for reasons of being a still authentic type player. I have recently come across a problem where, since i have my xp off i cannot get into a Battleground. I have been in que for 4 hours and many other attempts have been made with similar time waiting until giving up. i have spoken to other players who have xp off and at 60,they seem to not have this issue. I was wondering if it could be a problem on blizzards end. No clue i just want to pvp. Not a crazy twink either with best in slot equipment. All authentic 60 gear. I get no set bonus which is discouraging as all get out. Have’nt played in awhile and noticing a few issues i thought i would discuss with people. I appreciate any ones input.

Hello,

Blizzard has designated xp-off and xp-on into their own queues for PvP instances, as such unless the correct number of characters at that level queue in that bracket you will not get a queue if you have your exp off. This is probably why you have not seen a queue. However, as per the recent announcement of party sync(which i recently posted about, link to announcement above/to the leftish) you may have some hope doing the same thing just with a higher level character, like 120.
As of right now you can only try to coordinate other 60s into queuing, or leave before the end to try to get the most amount of bgs with exp on for the least amount of exp. That is about it. I would advise against involving exploits.

I wouldnt have a problem with xp off if i didnt have 1 xp left to level. I understand why they did it, just seems inconvenient for people who want to just play and enjoy the game.

So in order to play the bracket he enjoys playing in he needs to level up to max, spend lots of time grinding boring difficult content for gear as pvpers are supposed to so he can pretend to be a level 60 again?

Or is it you are planning on zerging low brackets and farming levelers in gys?

I think he believes the party sync will apply to pvp scenarios as well. Which I highly doubt.

You just wanna play the game? Well so do others, and if you have ever queued arena recently, you will see your problem isn’t quite as bad as the Arena one…This game is trash, I wouldn’t sit hours waiting for a queue, get you a fishing pole, hit the lake and enjoy something other than this game of which isn’t a very fun game anymore…

1 Like

Uh, it does not quite work the way i think you think it does, I imagine most of the higher level gear will not be effective for the bracket, and rather gear for the level and therefore the bracket will be. If he is able to scale down to that bracket, all he will need is the 60 gear he has on his character(if possible to obtain) and then I would imagine he simply queues up, however since I have not tested it I cannot be sure.

As for my intentions for the party sync, I am not sure. It will have to depend on how the system pans out, if it even makes it out of ptr.

In the announcement, it denotes “with PvP instances being flagged in the following weeks.” suggesting PvP instances have a high chance to be included in this system. We will have to wait to see for sure, but this is why I am assuming it will be included, this is of course also assuming that it even leaves the ptr then goes to live.

If that is the case I do not see how that will work at all. Will it just scale those with a higher level than the bracket down the x9 of that bracket? Will all the abilities be stripped to what a character of xx should have access to? Will on use trinkets etc not function?

A big laundry list of things for blizz to work on, so expect if it is integrated for it to be a s***shoiw.

Not sure bout the trinkets I wondered that too, but I imagine it will be to the either the x9 or the lowest lvl in your party group. In the announcement however, it said it would disabled higher level gear like azerite traits and actually remove the levels higher than the bracket. It will surely be interesting.

Either way if it means my twinks can do something other than collect dust I am all for it.

well, it seems more like you can twink with 120 characters if it works out the way it is seems to go rather than use your twinks heh, unless something happens relating to them or some sorta interactions with them and party sync.

Another thing I just thought of. How will this impact legacy loot in dungeons at +11 level of character?

Very good question, it may just assume this as your actual level concerning this, but we will have to of course wait to see. You could of course just also level your twink but still use the gear for the bracket maybe, we will see.

That is an option, but it would require you to have someone in the bracket to act as placeholder. Going to be interesting thats for sure.

Yes i did think of this, but i have no doubt people would do this again by a friend or a second account if it means they can twink again.

As it is much more legit and easier than an exploit.

According to Blizzard, yes. Azerite, mastery, talents and abilities will be removed, unlike in Timewalking where those things are simply nerfed down to size.

… The XP-off 60 bracket is all Catholics?

I did not know that!

They’re about as bigoted towards 69 twinks as catholics are towards well… everyone.