XP off in 10-19 BG

Sanvrve-Shuhalo
This person was in a normal queue 10-19.
They are clearly a twink.
basic google search found me this
782529-queue-into-levelers-xp-off-twink.

Queue into levelers as xp-off twink

since 8.1.5 xpoff and xpon battlegrounds have separate queues again, this lets you queue into leveling plebs on your twinks again

from the xpoff discord

1. make macro “/click StaticPopup1Button1”
  2. put macro on keybind
  3. goto guy that stops your exp
  4. talk to him and cick i no longer wish to gain exp
  5. with confirmiation window queue bg
  6. when bg queue pops press enter bg and then keybind for macro

In the past when there was no hp in BG twinking was bad so they did a separate BG for Twinks with HP off.
In the past, you had to plan things out without level scaling and other things to make sure you had the best gear you could. Sometimes you could not get that last weapon if it meant you would go up to 20.
If there is a loophole where people can make 19 twinks even easier. You turn off XP gain at 19 and farm gear. You can have better gear now than the twink in the past from TW.
I want someone to look into this loophole where XP-off players are queuing with reg.
The intent was for new players to the game have a fair fight. How can someone not look at the win-loss ratios of players or dmg done and see flags

4 Likes

that was fixed. so was another exploit that changed packet info before it was sent to wow servers. there was an attempt to stop the reduced experience debuff being used in bgs but i guess its still possible.

looked her up that’s barely a twink.

4 Likes

No such thing exists, sadly.
60s random Battlegrounds say hello. :rofl:

The exploit is active and before holding our breath for a fix.
Keep in mind gearing is made quite simple without gating in the sub 60 brackets.
10-19, 20-29 brackets are currently victims of over tuned specs/classes who will always dominate the charts.
We can choose to move on, Gear up or play the meta specs to counter this.
Pocket heals + Meta specs via premade is always an option.
30-39 feels pretty tight, more abilities/spells.

1 Like

Fair fights are never a thing when it comes to being new at a pvp game.

4 Likes

Especially when you consider that a new player will have no access to heirlooms, so in 10-19 will probably have mostly empty slots.

I just did a BG with character/us/hydraxis/glistin they did 25k when most ppl are doing nearly 3-4k with 10-19 lvls

I think possibly in this case they are in fact leveling up and will phase-out of the bracket. If that is the case no big deal. I have concerns about people extending the stay in the lower bracket. I have no issue with people using the game as intended.

does the game intend for you to pvp in gear from 5 levels ago?

4 Likes

So let me get this right. I tell you I feel that there are people who are 19 and have done nearly 70 matches and have not phased out of 10-19. You decide to look up my 27 who is not in the bracket and to say my gear sucks and quit complaining. Thanks for understanding my point bro.

1 Like

unless you see a big pink XP buff by their name they aren’t exploiting.

gear your alts for pvp.

6 Likes

Thank you so much man are you sure you not thinking of a faction change. I think you fit right into the folks from Darkspear. :slight_smile:

i have toons on both factions. how else would i kill people on my friends list?

if players aren’t willing to gear and constantly upgrade slots while they pvp level i suggest skipping the 20 bracket and the 50 bracket. you aren’t ready for that smoke.

3 Likes

Looking into another character who got the gear from a vendor in MoP. The Metal Paw sells gear that lets you buy and equip before the requirement. It seems that this while hard to get to is accessible to all.

Look at this toon character/us/caelestrasz/merlëenä/pvp She has 51 WSG wins.

What’s up with posting names of players in low end boe greens and vendor items.
Three games played. Survival is op in lower brackets we get it, posted from an SV toon to boot.

1 Like

This post was not about gear. It was about players exploiting. That is why twinks are hated in this game. They can’t resist a good exploit especially at low level…

1 Like

Interesting to see useless @posts with armories staying up for this long.

I was just in a BG 10-19 bracket and there was a player with XP off how did they do that if they have separate queues?

They do it through exploiting the system. Its a bug/exploit. There is also a premade group in the 40s bracket that do it while playing the most OP classes. Hunter / Disc priest.

The guys that do it are real losers. There was a 10-19 twitch streamer that used to do it and the amount of garbage that tool did when defending his actions makes you question humanity.

1 Like

If you see a player with the blindfold buff in a bg, report them.

good old somfas.

I def wont defend his actions he should be banned lol. I am a twink player btw but I play by the rules ( vet/f2p with pve twinks at other levels)

1 Like

blindfold yes report away. big pink “XP” maybe let em have that reduced fun.

3 Likes