Xbox controller issues with 9.1.5

Hi, I’ve had no problems with the native Xbox controller issue pre 9.1.5 but after yesterday’s patch I’m encountering a lot of weird issues:

• vibration will just turn on and stay on the entire time until I unplug the controller and replug it back in
  • hotkeys will no longer display the controller button combinations assigned to the ability but instead display something more generic
  • when casting AOE abilities, the controller will sometimes default to a strange position away from where it was when earlier AOE casts in the area began (this basically moves flamestrikes out of an area that they were casting to during combustion)
  • at random times when trying to use the mouse to navigate the screen (such as picking an anima power from 3 choices), the mouse will get locked down and barely be able to move; only by disconnecting the controller will the mouse get “freed up” and be able to move again. (note that this does not happen all the time)
  • I am unsure if this one is related to controller or not, but at times, telegraphed ground attacks will just disappear instead of staying until the cast occurs. For example, the Mythic+ Incinerator Arkolath Lieutenant that telegraphs his large ground circle will display where it’s going for half a second, but then is hidden until the cast occurs. This makes it more challenging compared to the telegraph that stays on the ground until it actually casts.
3 Likes

Correct me please.
The issue should be looked at by the Add-on creators.
The use is supported, but the Add-on is controlled by a 3rd party addon creator.
Good luck and have fun.

Controller support has been integrated into the base install by blizzard.

So it’s no longer a addon?
Cool. Then I guess when they have a chance to fix it.
Ok maybe put in bug forum; Op.

1 Like

Im having the same problem. Spells like Shimmer uses both charges at once. Esc (start button on my controller) not working as it was before. Have you found and alt to using your controller? It has been driving me crazy!

I usually just unplug the controller and replug it back in. It tends to reset things so they work again or I just force my way through.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.