Xbox 360 controller

Does anyone have this control pad working with wow? I have one with the official MS wireless adapter and wow does not respond do it. I enabled the controller using the console command, it reloaded wow, but nothing happens when I move the joystick.

Am I missing a step? I see jump is mapped to “Controller 1”. The control works fine in other games and I can calibrate/test it in devices.

I just checked all of the CVar values using advancedinterface options filtered for “gamepad” and the only thing red is the one I changed to enable the controller.

Sure there are few ways to do this. The big problem is you need a way to map the 360 controller input to Key Presses. This can be done with an application like Xpadder.

???

There is supposed to be native support now.

I mean its a feature just added, I didn’t see an Official list of supported controllers? The xbox 360 controller is how old now?

Ok let me rephrase. I know this works, other people are using it, but it does not work for me.

Are they using 360 controllers or using PS4 / Xbox One controllers that are already plug and play supported in Windows 10?

See this post

Sounds like you should post there and reach out /wink

Best of luck

Figured it out. Had to set GamePadForceXInput to 1 and it works.

1 Like

Awesome glad you got it working, is this the wireless or wired?

Thanks! It is the wireless one using the official MS adapter. I will prob eventually get something newer but just wanted to play around with it a bit.

It’s a little weird still to get the mappings to a place I could play longer with it but it’s promising.