X-realm battlegrounds

Any word on X-realm battlegrounds?

Are they a thing? Will battlegroups be announced when the servers are announced? Will it just be 1 battlegroup?

CRBGs as a mechanic will be in CP3.

2 Likes

Sounds like a yes. Thx.

they havent said anything about battlegroups likely wont even be announced at launch depends on how many people are playing the game when they release battlegrounds

1 Like

Likely it’ll be one Battlegroup because we don’t have more servers than say Bloodlust ever was.

I thought battlegroups were 3 realms back in the day. Hard to say up front about battlegroups until we see faction numbers per server around Phase 3. Well I at least hope PVP and PVE realms would have their own CRBG’s and not be together.

1 Like

Hopefully they will throw us a bone I mean with there not being server caps at the start they probably wouldn’t need it.

Not 3 realms. I was on a french server ans it’s actually quite complicated. We could be matched with french speaking servers as allies but our enemy’s server pool would be composed of the same french servers but Also german servers.

You mean there were other battlegroups besides BL???

I mean that mattered?

No, but there were other realms grouped together so that Bloodlust wasn’t ridiculously large.

There would be some squeaking over home team advantage if it was singular.

Maybe they might be mixed for av but seperated for wsg and ab.