X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

+1 for this idea.

If you can do it for an item that people won’t care about in 12 months then you can do it for a mount we’ve been chasing for 12 years.

If they added even 0.01% chance per kill then I’d have about a 25% chance to get the mount per kill by now. I’d be legitimately fine with them adding something like a 0.1% permanent increase to the drop chance per kill. That way if you ran it every day on 50 alts (which is just mental, that’s a minimum of 5 hours per day of farming but many people did it) you’d be getting an extra 5% chance to the drop rate. If you did the for all 14 days then you’d have an extremely good chance to get it in one year and be sure to get it the next if you had awful luck. And even if you just did it casually and did 5 characters, you’d feel like you were making progress towards it.

But at the BARE MINIMUM they should just bring the drop chance up to match the Headless Horseman. The 1/3,333 chance is just insanity. Another option would be some kind of “hard mode” like the HHM where you fight a legitimately challenging version of the encounter in order to have the boosted drop rate from that attempt.

3 Likes

I’m almost 100% sure that an Hardmode will be included for the next event but that’s still RNG, also We notice that Hardmode takes longer and it makes the process of doing 50+ attempts per day a bigger task, I know there’s a daily boost attempt but that doesn’t solve the massive RNG issue regarding this reward without any sort of BLP (via vendor or increase % like those legendaries). A lot of players tried the Arfus pet last hallow´s end event for 0 results and 0 progress towards that goal.

1 Like

Blizzard how about a response?

My Christmas wish is for Linxy to respond to his own blue post.

3 Likes

Can they just severely up the drop rate of this thing and call it a day, there is literally zero other acceptable fixes at this point.

And considering how pathetically small the % chance was, you will upset a lot more players NOT doing this than you will doing this…

3 Likes

I wish we could have this level of attention for an item that we’ve been looking for 10+ years…

2 Likes

I mean i still didnt get it and i been trying to get it since like 09 or when ever it came out

4 Likes

Its been in game since 2010…it was added in patch 3.3.2 Dec 2009 and went live in Feb 2010…

1 Like

We need to be able to trade it to others in the group. It’s total crap that we can’t. I already have it and I don’t want to end up having to toss it out of my bag again! Let. Us. Trade. It. Blizz.

3 Likes

One of my guildmates got it first year it was out …lucky dog…few years later he got another one and refuses too throw it away he has it stored in his bank…

I have a second HH’s mount in one of my banks somewhere, actually forget which character got it. The rocket I ended up tossing. We really need to be able to trade all these low drop holiday mounts.

Is there a reason blizzard has ignored this thread?

3 Likes

Cause they don’t want to come head to head with upset players that have spent years and years trying for this mount…

2 Likes

I have been trying for as long as the event has been going on, with several toons.
I don’t even do it for the mount anymore. I’ve given up. I just do it for the trinkets/items that drop now.

Not a good idea. Just imagine the prices players would be posting them for…

1 Like

Glad this year well next year its not 2024 yet, ill be able to skip this dungeon

3 Likes

I see you joined the club of NO More Love in air Dungeon…got mine two years ago myself…congrats.

3 Likes

Yeah got my love rocket this year on the last day so I’m glad to skip this year. It’s a big relief and I hope the best of luck to those still on the hunt! :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Actually i think i got mine the last day or the day before last day

3 Likes

I nearly fell out my chair xD. Was super happy finally got it. I definitely make it one of my go to mounts now :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

I bet they will implement another RNG drop to this event, just like they did with Arfus.

2 Likes