X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

Greatly diminishes the mystique of having it if everyone has it.

2 Likes

i guess i don’t understand why it matters? the chance was very very low, now it’s quite a bit higher. :person_shrugging:

I disagree. If a lot of people have it there will be enough demand for hot pink transmog gear that we’ll finally get that.

They didn’t tell us what the new drop rate in that first box will be. But since the drop rate in the following boxes is known to be 1:3333, and that isn’t changing, that’s the best we can do.

They NEVER tell us what the drop rate is for anything. Wowhead collects that data.

2 Likes

Have they fixed the Eastwall Gate entrance? Last I checked it kept putting you on Live side, which makes farming that mount a bit impossible.

1 Like

Sugar sweetness added to this holiday. That’s nice.

…You know who would also think it was nice?

Arthas. But he can’t. Because Blizz poofed him away.

I’m not talking about the drop change, I’m talking about the minimum level for the epic box…

Minimum level is moved every new expansion, therefore; alts that I’ve 51-53 can’t get the epic box when those same characters were valid last year.

Anybody know what the minimum character level and item level will be? Thanks in advance!

If they continue the same pattern, current expansion max level - 10. :frowning_face: it doesn’t require ilvl you can queue with low level players.

1 Like

Thank you!!! This also means I only need to do it once a day! Not 20 alts!

10 lvls below max cap always so 60.

Thank you!

what do you mean, losing progress?

With all due respect, if you’re making literally dozens of alts and doing this on every single one of them every day it’s up for 14 days every year, you actually do kinda deserve to get it within a reasonable timeframe.

The fact that most mount farmers who would go that far to try getting it still didn’t have it after well over a decade of doing it is a testament to the fact that its droprate was far, far too low.

7 Likes

I’m sad that many people will never see the Big Love Rocket drop, because they renamed it. :frowning:

I know what I’m doing every day then!

Example, you’ve 30 alts level 51 during Shadowlands, every single alt can try the epic box during 2022, however; since DF is now the main expansion, Devs will move the minimum level to 58-60. Therefore, your alts won’t get attempts during 2023…same alts that got valid attempts last year.

Yeah… I’m still suspicious of this…

How much was it increased?
Why only the first earned on your whole battle.net then all the ones after are original drop…

So basically nothing has really changed if you don’t get it from your first box of the day then it’s as if nothing has changed…

Only the first a day on your entire battle.net still seems not that great especially if the increase was only a %. It was .001%. So what 1%? 3%? Details pls…

2 Likes

I mean they took the world bosses and bumped them from like 1 in 2000 to 1 in 30 or something.

Dunno, but as it’s only available for two weeks a year probably at least like 5%. They’ve been on a roll lately so might be as high as like 10-20% or something so most people who do 14 dailies just get it.

2 Likes

I forgot the math, but a few years ago someone calculated that running 50 characters ever yday over the course of the event would end up taking the average player over some crazy high number of years to get the mount at the old drop rate. It was when I stopped farming for it.

3 Likes

Yeah, if I didn’t get mine when I did I’d have lost interest. It’s just so much time and effort doing a tedious run. Legacy mount farming in general is kind of dull as you’re just showing up and pulling a lever.

1 Like

30 alts, 9 levels each with how easy leveling is – I think you can do it!