X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

I don’t know but I wonder why he replied to the Time Rift mounts

and then we got holidays, that should be a time to share with pure RNG.

Devs should follow the same logic and allow players to trade repeat rockets or manuscript, create a better community and it could work as BLP.

it didn’t become anything. this mount was always a slot machine prize.

Sure, well it remains as a slot machine, which it was mentioned by Chimes as the mathematically correct approach but an unfun and frustrating experience. :man_shrugging:

We stil have the same RNG without any way to do progress at all…

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if he got fired for not responding to his emails. Joking I don’t wish anyone to be loose thier job or make light of unemployment. But I mean he did make a post then ignore it for two years ….

Is there more information yet regarding the mount drop from the new upcoming event boss at Noblegarden?

nothing…and Kaivax asked the Council for feedback after hallow’s end…

this was mentioned again during Decemeber Live chats…So, players are providing active feedback with time for changes but Devs then add these low drops.

So, I wonder which reward from Noblegarden will be a really low drop %…

1 Like

QP I have a bad feeling he has been let go not long after first postings on Love Rocket…blizzard been having many down sizing’s due to Microsoft buying them…

2 Likes

Poop…Try to be honest yourself!
That is what we call “jealous” !!
I bet if you won the rocket this year you never agree vendor selling the rocket with tokkens.

took me over 380 tries to get the X-45… 380~! That’s an increased drop rate? I pity everyone. This was a horrible grind. Oh, and I didn’t get it on my “first drop” of the day either. It was on the 20th on the LAST DAY 1 hour before the event expired. Talk about cutting it close.

1 Like

Grats, I did 814 and I didn’t get anything. Other collectors did even more that me…It’s really a dissapointment that Devs address this like that.

2 Likes

Honestly just increase the drop rate to something reasonable since it can only be farmed once a year for a short while.

1 Like

I did 30 toons a day and got nothing. So it wasnt increased in my opinion. Very dis appointed to do this for 11 years and still get nothing. I have lung diease so this may have been my last year for it.

1 Like

took me 7 years many many alts, this year I tried for the drake armor, never saw it.

3 Likes

Didn’t get it again this year. :sob:

Been at it for about 8 years. 14 characters. RNG just hates me.

1 Like

I read the part where it said “increased chance” and had to laugh. Probably meant increased chance to not get the mount with the heart-shaped fail box.

Gotta love the chocolates, though.

1 Like

There is NO way the drake armors should be locked behind a low drop chance of the holiday events. They should be purchasable with the event currency.

6 Likes

I’m making this an annual tradition to check into this topic and bask in the anger.

1 Like

Easy solution - make it an increased drop rate across every character someone has. Recognize it’s only available for 14 days so let people farm it at the “increased” drop rate as much as we want. If I’m paying a sub to level 100 toons for the event, let me have the “increased chance” per toon. I mean by making it per bnet you are acknowledging the meta of people buying another separate account. Why do people want this mount? Because it makes us happy and we would enjoy it. Isn’t that the point of your game? We pay for you so we can enjoy the game?

1 Like

Consider yourself a card carrying member :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope this threads doesn’t close at 2k replies…We should keep it alive and see how much take for Blizzard to acknowledge this issues.

3 Likes