Wyrmrest Protectorate First Campaign

(https ://discord.gg/VMJEKcWar2)

The Interguild RP Organization known as The Wyrmrest Protectorate is preparing for its first campaign starting mid August!

The premise of this specific campaign is that in order to help encourage multi-cultural friendship to the newer races brought into the horde, create more economic opportunity in Silvermoon City, and work for people; we will be having a caravan move to Silvermoon City from Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale.

On the caravan will be a multitude of REAL in game items, but arcwine from the famed ancient city of Suramar is the primary transport of this caravan! Due to off shore storms, the ships originally meant to complete this work have been delayed for the foreseeable moment, so to help organizations under the Wyrmrest Protectorate Banner have offered to traverse the land in their stead!

The Campaign will be:

• Time: Mid-August to Mid-September timeline wise

• Faction: Primarily Horde in caravan with several neutrals depending

• Where: SMC pathing down to Stranglethorn

• Type of Combat: Events will be posted if they are D20 RP-PVP or RP-WPVP

• Objective: Deliver the Arcwine/real in game items (enemy may be able to take the items) to promote Multi-Culture, Economy, Work, Friendships

What the campaign currently needs!

• Roleplayers: interested in assisting or who would like to meet on the way/appear by chance

• Traders: those who have trading posts on the way, we have some real in game items able to be traded for., and people in the group may have things worth trading.

• Alliance/Neutral Groups: As we will be moving in the Eastern Kingdoms we may go through Alliance/Neutral Territories, so if groups want to stop us, try to make us pay a toll for passing through their lands, wish to attack (This is not an official Horde event, so armistice doesnt necessary apply), or just plain interaction!

If you or your organization is interested join our discord!(https ://discord.gg/VMJEKcWar2)

Hope everyone has an awesome day!

8 Likes

This looks really interesting. It’s good to see WrA doing a joint thing.

If I’m reading this right then it will have multiple days and times with different hosts. It’s flexible enough that I definitely want to take part.

Nos thinks to himself.
“Arcwine is a drug which they peddle, but there is gold to be made. Gold can purchase resources, and these resources can help rebuild Brill. I can help Elves get their fix.”

2 Likes

It’s gonna be awesome!

1 Like

I am excited to see who amongst the horde and alliance are interested as i know there are a variety of amazing roleplayers in the world of Azeroth! So far all the guilds in Protectorate will be involved, so if you or your guild want us to stop by your territory/base to trade or rest, bars, or even to stop and prevent from passing its all rp and encouraged!

1 Like

We’ve also gotten some interest from delegates who came to the Kirin Tor Convocation over the weekend. So excited to get going!

Shindu Al’ar will be doing a (mostly) aerial scouting mission of the first leg tonight at 430 Server time. This will likely be in our IC chat channel and in pairs or small groups.

1 Like

Can’t wait til your caravan gets to my neck of the (Dusk)woods!

2 Likes

yo i sam so excited to see yall in Duskwood! Yeah this campaign is so exciting!!! If yall need discord inv here it is! i put a space in it https ://discord.gg/hKb3HBYs

1 Like

This is good because I’ll have time to drop in.

Tonight begins the long journey. It’s good to see a public series out there instead of guild specific RP.

1 Like

Hell yeah! Got about 45 min before invites start going out! Cèlia-wyrmrest accord is who to ask for inv! alt 130 for that special character if unable to copy/past the name! Hope to see everyone there!

Would you guys mind posting up the events in the WoW Meeting Stone event listing?

I copied & pasted info about it to the campaign channel, but I’d love to see the events put in and updated by you all when they’re going to happen.

I am hoping to get a chance to be involved, it looks fun!

-Khaeris/Braedyn

Wish Alliance had something like this

Please come join us! We have both Alliance and Horde members in the Protectorate and this event!

Reminder to all that Tomorrow’s (Saturday August 26) event is at 2 PM Server time! We’re at the Gurubashi Arena scouting out the next leg of the journey. Come join us, come back over, and let’s have a great time!

1 Like

Next event is Wednesday the 31st at 4:30 PST! Otherwise known as 6:30 CST over at Gurubashi arena for the caravan moving again! And yes we can Braedyn thank you!

1 Like

Next steps today at 430 PM Server Time! We’re in Duskwood and have already overstayed our welcome. And what’s that shadowy figure in the woods doing there? Tune in to find out!

1 Like