Wyrmrest Community Project

The main post has been updated to include new information as well as invitation links to the aforementioned community platforms. We look forward to welcoming you all!

Anyone interested in advertising their Wyrmrest Accord Alliance roleplay events are strongly encouraged to share their event information across any Wyrmrest Community Project (WCP) platforms.

Thank you!
~ The WCP Moderator Team

15 Likes

I am excited for this as I have been idling and occasionally posting in the planning stages. These guys are awesome and I can’t wait to see what direction this community goes (spoilers: it’s up). :heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to everyone that’s joined the discord and the in-game community! We’re excited for all the support in bringing together the server! Keep an eye out for both events hosted by fellow Wra-A and by the WCP itself!

5 Likes

Poking around in Discord. I like. Good job folks!

5 Likes

Come one, come all! Horde players are encouraged to join as eventually the calendar will be updated to allow all server events, regardless of faction.

Come be part of our Wyrmrest Community Project!

4 Likes

Back up to the top with you!

2 Likes

This is already doing so much for the community!

2 Likes

I am looking forward to attending things!

2 Likes

Agreed! We’re already in there making plans and creating event ideas! This is a great thing for the server!

2 Likes

I am loving the Events system in Discord. It makes it so easy to keep track of what events there are in a chronological order, instead of having a thread where people post events, and you have to scroll around to find certain ones that were posted earlier but is actually taking place later. <3

3 Likes

I doth giveth the friendly bump to our community project today!

4 Likes

This weekend marks the start of two mini-events in our Discord!
Fun Fact Friday, as created and hosted by one of our members, where members are encouraged to write a small entry detailing an aspect about your character(s). It went quite well yesterday, and lead into a rather long conversation about kaldorei sleep habits!

This past Saturday marked the first Saturday Flash Art, hosted by me, and based off of the style of Fun Fact Friday! I provided a prompt and participants could draw as much or as little as they’d wished to with regard to the prompt and their characters!

6 Likes

Beep boop .

2 Likes

ANOTHER, ONE! Clear.

2 Likes

It’s alive! It’s alive!

3 Likes

Live is to be savored, and so is this thread!

4 Likes

Sorry but while I think this a great thing to be doing, I will not be joining your Discords because I once joined a Guild Discord that had malware on it and it virtually destroyed my old gaming laptop.

What assurances to do I have that your Discord are not infected? Do you even know?

1 Like

Thanks for your support! I can’t guarantee our discord isn’t full of super dangerous malware, only that no one has had a problem with it since we started.

Good luck in the Ghostlands!

1 Like

The only infection I’ve seen in there so far is myself.

Otherwise it seems okay to me!

2 Likes

While I understand the concern, it’s important to point out that malware risks are everywhere on the Internet. And while there have been known security issues with Discord in the past, there are steps you can take to minimize this risk.

Set complex passwords for your accounts and try not to use the same password in multiple places. Turn on 2FA for any and all accounts that support it, and use diligence and caution when clicking links and/or downloading/running anything. Keep your OS up-to-date along with whatever antivirus/antimalware solution you use.

If you do all that, I see no reason you can’t join and enjoy the community along with all the benefits and connections it affords.

2 Likes