Wyrmrest Community Project

Time for a reminder bump. This is a great place to find the WrA RP community and events hosted on WrA!

6 Likes

Knock knock!

3 Likes

Who’s there?!

1 Like

Your Wyrmrest Community Project!

4 Likes

Your Wyrmrest Community Project who?

3 Likes

Giving this a bump!

2 Likes

Heya! Giving this a bump!

1 Like

There is RP on both factions, but Horde has more walk up.

Horde walk up is in Orgrimmar. Alliance is in Dustwood primarily.

Both factions have regular events and taverns. Both factions have active RP guilds recruiting.

3 Likes

Thinking about getting into alliance RP on WRA, hoping this is as good a shot as any!

3 Likes

YES come join us we are cool I promise

2 Likes

Hellooooooooo! Bumping this back up there! Love to see new folk stop by. Even from other servers, folk who only forum lurk, or are just coming back to the game! Come rp with us! We are only growing!

7 Likes

Back to the top for December.

1 Like

finishes drink
Alright alright alright hear me out. A guild - cross faction probably - where there is no story but is specifically full of people who aren’t heroes, soldiers, mercenaries, but the average people of the world. Your traders, scholars, bartenders, NPC-style people.

Guild’s purpose is to create socialization within cities OR to fill the “extras” role for events that need crowds.

2 Likes

We call ourselves… NPC INC.

New year, new /bump

2 Likes

Thank you for being so kind to me in the Discord about my worries! I wish the Discord well.

I hope to start sometime soon with RP. Maybe. Eventually.

4 Likes

Good to see you! Thanks for reaching out and being honest with me. I’ll be posting about SW RP in the coming days and recently put two recurring SW RP events on the WCP Discord calendar. To achieve the RP goal of these events, my paladin will definitely need to speak to a noble or two. Hope to see you in town soon.

4 Likes

It’s happening! May my not-noble and sometimes ornery paladin kindly request a hob-nob dinner with a few nobles for the purpose of the greater good?

2 Likes

Actually you know what, ill bring out my noble for this too

2 Likes

Thanks for kicking this off :saluting_face:

2 Likes