Wyrmrest Community Project

Welcome, Gotosh! It’s really nice to see you again!

3 Likes

Glad to be here!! For now!!! I probably still won’t be TOO active on the forums but I’ll try and peek in!

(I just got too bogged down by some of the negative mentality on here. But I hope to still promote and help see things grow.)

7 Likes

Glad to have you with us! I hope you have a wonderful time in the community! The folks on the Discord are very chill, and there are quite a few events with calming atmospheres to give people a break from IC and OOC stress.

And if you’re looking for help coordinating/helping with a storyline or event, or just want to engage in some casual RP somewhere, feel free any time to put the message out on the looking-for-roleplay channel in the Discord! People are of course more active in the evenings, but there are definitely people in the Discord who operate outside of those hours.

4 Likes

Bumping the thread! Great project for Alliance and Horde of WRA alike!

4 Likes

I’ve had a couple people message me that they’re looking to come over to WRA, so I’m bumping the thread to help the new folks browsing the forums see the group info!

Super glad to see new faces!

6 Likes

We’ve been getting so many new faces in the server! If you want a place to connect on Discord and in-game, look no further! Last month we held a wildly successful fall showcase for the community, and plans for the winter showcase are already in the works!

4 Likes

I couldn’t recommend this group more for what they do for the community! Please check them out!

2 Likes

A very dragon-y bump!

2 Likes

bumping this thread!

2 Likes

A bunch of us met for some random RP to celebrate the Wanderer’s Festival. Our community can be something special sometimes!

Imgur

9 Likes

Pushing this back up to the top, as we seem to have some new people on the server who are looking for Alliance RP.

3 Likes

Alliance what?

Arby’s. We got the Meets.

1 Like

IKR? I sent them to Duskwood and the Discord.

I just happened to wander into this thread at this exact moment and wanted to enshrine it, for no particular reason:

8 Likes

Very mysterious! Thank you Dawnfield, very cool!

1 Like

The stars have aligned for this moment.

2 Likes

Is WRA Ally still empty? I really miss it

The whole point of this community is to prove that no, WrA Ally isn’t empty.

8 Likes

WRA RP is amazing! Rock on everyone!

6 Likes