WW monk Warlock and Holy paladin looking for guild

Titles says it all. Holy Paladin, Destro lock and a WW Monk. Looking for 2 days a week. No weekends. Raid ends before 11 EST. Paladin is 472 Monk is 476 Warlock is 474. All 3 players have raided High Tier before. Just 3 friends trying to raid again.

< Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for core raid positions. We are a 13-year-old raiding guild who is faction changing to HORDE on 3/19/20. We are focused on end game content. We also enjoy pushing high keys and PVP.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
NYA 5/12 Mythic
EP 7/8 Mythic

Currently recruiting for one position:

HEALER : H Paly or Disc Priest

DPS ANY

I can be reached at my btag – MsGrimReaper#1894 or discord – MsGrim#5553

back to the top!

Hi Whatsamage,

Let me know if our recruiting post interests you!

Thanks!
Grim

To the top!

Do Over - Dalaran
Nya - 5/12 M
Raid is 8 - 11pm Eastern on Tuesdays and Thursdays

We’re an older guild. Average age is 30ish. We strive for more of a fun atmosphere but still wanna kill stuff.

-Squab#11236

Dunkelstein is main

Also prefer to stay horde.

(ILLIDAN BASED GUILD) 12/12H 3/12M is looking for commited raiders to progress through Nyalotha .Currently seeking any exceptional raiders…all other players welcome.tues/thurs 7:30-10:30 server time…Pst any of our officers in game or reply to me on here

Hello I’m recruiting for a New guild i am starting for mythic content in BFA and shadowlands raid time will be within your requirements. its not decided yet though. Good vibes.

I forgot to add we can accommodate all 3 of you, if you haven’t found a home by then.

HI!!! I have a horde guild that is 3/12M TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. A bit later than you posted but if there is any flex on your time we should definitely chat! Your comp would fit in well w/ what we need. I can go over all the details if you want to discuss further :smiley:

Rawra#1290

If you guys aren’t hard set on 11pm EST i’d be interested in talking! (We end half an hour later)

Raid Schedule: (EST)
Tuesday: 8:30pm-11:30pm
Thursday: 8:30pm-11:30pm
Wednesday (optional heroic/sell run) 8:30pm start time and is usually done within 2 hours or less

Recruitment
We are recruiting exceptional applicants of all classes and roles for MYTHIC PROGRESSION, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult. Because your role may not be listed above does not mean we’re not recruiting that role. Being capable of playing multiple specs at a high level is encouraged and will give you an edge over other players who may not be able to.

Major Needs:
Warrior, Priest, Lock, Rogue,

Contact Us:

MagicPants#170683 - Battlenet
int#11562 - Battlenet
int#3028 - Discord (I am almost always available via Discord)

BFA Progress:
Uldir 5/8M - Run Thru - Darkspear
BoD 9/9M CE - Run Thru - Darkspear
EP 6/8M - Run Thru (Transferred mid tier to Sargeras)
NYA 5/12M - Ran Thru - Sargeras

History:

Previously known as Run Thru-Darkspear has transferred to Sargeras for 8.3 Mythic raiding. We lost people to classic and came over mid tier 8.2 where most of us achieved 6/8M EP. This guild was established at the launch of BFA and we are hungry to get another Cutting Edge this season. We are in search of strong players that play with dedication and a strategic mindset to help us move the guild forward.
As far as environment goes I would like to say we’re a pretty fun group to be around. Nobody likes to walk on eggshells the entirety of a raid night - but everybody also knows when to flip the switch and be serious. In the end we are all just a group of adults looking to have fun and down bosses at a reasonable pace.
Each progression raid night we provide cauldrons, a stack of personal food, pre pots, and healing potions. Our trial period is 2 weeks of which we would to bring you in on a Heroic clear/Mythic farm bosses and potentially being brought in for the current progression boss.

Any other questions/concerns please feel free to message me on discord.

Hello Whatsamage :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hi Whatsamage,

Who are we?
We are a new guild made up of veterans, currently 7/12 H and we are looking to jump to mythic raiding quickly. Guild is being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Raiding/Recruiting Info

• Contact btag: exelzero#1102, dacuzz#1826
  • Server: Proudmoore
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Times: 9pm - 12am (PST)
  • Ilvl requirements: 455+
  • Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

What we are looking for!
Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

Guild culture!
We’re laid back, throw lots of jokes. We enjoy dark humor and fun ideas. However, when it’s time to get serious we put our mean war faces on and bring out the best of our quality as players to clear out content. Bring your beers to raid night and lets crack down some progression! We also get involved in Mythic + runs.

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper

[H] My Key Your Carry (Zul’jin) 5/12M. We are currently looking for reliable, progress-minded players to push CE with us. Our raid times are tues, thurs, mon 8:30-11:30pm est. Add Shadowrealm#1917 if you’re interested in hearing more.

Hello you three, you’re all looking like a snack. Snacks is currently 6/12M US-Mal’Ganis. We’re a progressive and growing mythic raiding guild that pushes themselves as best as we can, we’re a guild that has Cutting Edge experienced players that are looking for more exceptional and dedicated players.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am EST. We also do optional re-clears of normal and heroic on the weekends at normal raid times. A few things we expect from our players are to:

• Keep up with you neck level.

• Push yourself to be your best.

• Keep up with your Cape.

• Check your logs, fix your mistakes and research your class/spec to be best you can be.

• Partake in mythic+ to do your weekly, or even push higher keys!

• Listen to calls and adapt to new situations.

• Be 15 minutes early to raid and inform us on times you might not make raid.

• Understand that our spots are competitive, meaning we take our best 20 based on performance, dedication and comp.

We’re looking to get cutting edge this raid tier and to push as far as we can for many more tiers to come. We’re all vocal and exceptionally welcoming to everyone and involve each player. We do also recruit casual players only interested in Mythic+/Heroic and Normal re-clears! We have a big active Mythic+ community!

A couple particular classes and specs we are looking for but not limited to are:

• Holy paladin

• Disc Priest

• Any Exceptional DPS.

A two week trailing system will take place when you join us, and we will determine if you’re the right fit for us! Our spots are competitive but our goals are to get every dedicated and committed raider the kills and achievement.

If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of let me know and we can discuss our next steps to getting you to Mal’Ganis and raiding with Snacks as soon as possible. If interested please add me on discord, Titan#1410. Be ready to send me your logs if you have any. Thanks and looking forward to be raiding with you soon!

Hello, I am the GM of Inept on area 52 and we are looking for exactly that for our core raid team. We raid Tues/Thur 8-11PM EST. If this interests you hit me up in game Hotwire#1564

We are now 4/12M !

Hey there we would love to chat with you in regards to Core spots for all three of you. If you are interested in chatting please send me a message on Discord :slight_smile:

Discord: Epicphantom#6202