WW Monk/Ret Paladin LF guild

Currently I sit at around 350 on all of my characters as I did not have the schedule for raiding. However, now that my schedule has opened up I am looking to get into BFA raiding. My two characters on Area-52 are a WW monk, and a Ret paladin. I also have a Havoc DH.

I am looking for a guild that ends its raid no later than 11pm during the week. If interested, feel free to add me on bnet at Neos#1903

Hello Asce!

Might Of Olympus is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Or
Mole#1993

Looking for a great community??? Lots of different games to play??? Lots of games your looking into getting into? Come take a look at our Multi Gaming Community and see what we have to offer.

Always looking for new members with our horde guild. Getting into raiding? Getting into Mythic plus dungeons? Maybe looking to start up PvP? we might have what you want.

Check us out at https:// evolvedgaming . org/ (Need to put it all together)