WW monk question

was wondering how ww monks are doing i have not played one in a long time i play solo dungeons and pve questing and killing rares was curious if a ww monk is in a good spot to do all those ?

thank you for any info and advice <3

Great for world stuff, but need WM on to get our sustain/survival.

Decent but overrated for PvP.

Decent but overrated for M+/AoE PvE.

Sub-dirt for ST PvE.

Amazing in the fun department.

As for specific advice, I’d need questions to answer. But uh… avoid rolling near cliffs.

You’re going to absolutely love monk for these things

1 Like

what about brewmaster monk ?? i do love the idea of throwing barrels at things lol

You might actually have more survivability/sustain as WW. Unless you got brew 4 set and the keg smash legendary.

1 Like

if you never intend to raid, monks are aight until tyrannical affixes remind you that your ST is competitive with non dps classes
if you just wanna vibe in bgs, kill some rares in the open world, and dungeon crawl, ww is alright
they’re good in arenas too if you can play defensively and use your cds correctly

1 Like

WW is amazing in M+ even with tyrannical, it out performs fury in ST and its on par with breath FDK ST. the only down side is if tanks don’t pull around your CDs you can end up going from 15k overall dps to 10k overall DPS. id also say it earns more value from urh with being able to spam RSK into BDB with clones/xuen. it has higher scaling to do more DMG in AoE reminiscent of UnH in BFA. problem is in 15/16s WW tends to just delete pacs in 10 or so seconds which throws off their cooldowns.

downside: really boring tier set, and boring lego. and it not getting CDR on its major cooldowns like fury, meaning it wont perform well in Pugs unless you get lucky with a tank that knows what hes doing

2 Likes