WW Monk or Spriest LF raiding guild

As the title says, I have a 443 WW and a 441 Spriest that I am looking for a new home to raid with. Ideally would like to raid 2-3 nights a week. I have 4/9 M exp in Aberrus and I am always looking to push more.

You can reach me reach me at bnet at Macgruba#1335 or on disc at Mac#2171

Thank you for your time.

Hi Mackfu,

What are your ideal raid times? Does Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST work for you? We are 3/9M with FE almost down. Looking for dedicated members to help us push and progress more this tier and next tier. My btag is vcronwen#1282 if you are interested.

discord req sent!

We’re looking for a couple of dps. We raid on Sun/Mon 6-9pm PST. Lets chat? Discord: Gnomez4life#5699 or BNet: Gnomez4life#1101

Hey Mackfu,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for some DPS for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for the replies all, sorry it’s taken a couple of days to respond, I’ve been down with a 100 degree temp and feeling like crap. I’ll get back to the discord requests today I hope.

I should have specified more on my times/days I am available. I am looking more for weekday raids, starting no sooner than 7PM CST.

Thanks again!

Hey Mackfu,

Hope you’re feeling better soon. I sent you a discord friend request. Take care and we’ll talk once you are back on your feet so to speak. Well wishes!

Hey there mackfu,

Hope you feel better, Ill shoot you a disc request as id love to chat about my raid team. Will leave my info below and hope to hear from you soon!

Disc- doctersauce
Bnet - Doctersauce#1397

Hi there Mackfu! I 'd love to talk to you more about my guild! Fri/Sat raids starting @ 11pm EST - 2am EST. Message me on discord or add me to bnnet! Thanks!

Discord: bellenoire
Bnet: Belle#1386

Hey all, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for getting in touch. I have found a new home and I wish all of you the best in your searches!

[Moderate Expectations] is a relatively new guild. We formed at the end of 10.0 and managed to clear AOTC and get many of our raiders KSH. Would like to push a couple mythic bosses once we get a full raid team.

Looking for raiders to help us fill out our team. As our name suggests we’re looking for players with like-minded personalities. We like to joke around and have a good time, but take our boss kills semi-seriously. We were able to build a strong group of players quickly, we’re looking to add to our ranks and try some mythic bosses.

Looking for any players that can potentially hit the right buttons at the right times. And if you enjoy dying on boss fights we have a warlock that can give you a run for your money.

Mainly looking for DH (any spec), Priest healer (comfortable with shadow), Rouge, Hunter, Mage, Warlock and an Augmentation Evoker.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 6-8 Server Time

Reach out to any of our officers and we can chat!
Hectorican#1659 (Bnet) - Hectorican#8703 (Disc)
Sunblind#11719 (Bnet) - Sunblind (Disc)
Philster#11479 (Bnet) - Phil#9916 (Disc)
Nerdsnipe#1626 (Bnet) - Nerdsnipe#1598 (Disc)

Hi Mackfu, would love to chat!

Full details in my post here: [A] Something Shiny 4/9M lfm - 7-10pm PST

Thanks for your time and consideration!