WW Monk or FDK for casual pvp?

I haven’t pvp’d in a long time and I’d like to get back into it in Shadowlands. I’d like to focus on playing my Frost DK or WW Monk, but I’m not sure which one is generally ‘better’, and has more survivability. Both seem like they have a good amount of utility in pvp, although in very different ways.

I’m not terribly familiar with their strengths and weaknesses in pvp, and which of the two is better suited for casual pvp - mostly warmode, open world pvp and battlegrounds. I enjoy the playstyle of both of them, but after BfA, I’m not really interested in trying to maintain multiple characters at max level… it’s gonna be one or the other, lol.

Any advice or feedback from people who are more familiar with pvp would be great, thank you!

Ww definitely king

DK is looking quite good in SL, though i feel like everyone and their mum is rerolling DK.

WWs are one of the stronger classes for wpvp because of our mobility, but I’d say Druids (esp NELFs) are the undisputed kings of wpvp. I’d roll one of those if you plan on doing mostly wpvp stuff.