WW monk LFG H or A

I am currently looking for a guild, but have 0 experience in raiding this expansion.

My current ilvl is 299, and I have a desire to improve a lot as a player. The last time I raided seriously was at the end of BFA in Nyalotha as a blood DK, where I killed 5 mythic bosses so I have no current logs.

I love mythic plus, and I am always down to learn and get better.

I currently main windwalker.

You can contact me on battle.net: Twhitt#1967

2 Likes

Hi Dirtychi!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Sent a request!

Hi

What raid days are you available? We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently 3/10M FCN, 10/10HFSoD 1/10M FSoD, and 11/11H FSoF. Let me know if you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hi Dirtychi!

Hi! My name is Jem & I am the GM of the guild, The Legal Bananas, on Alliance Stormrage! I feel like you may have answered my raid prayers, lol! We have been looking for a windwalker monk for weeks now & haven’t been able to find one! We raid Sat/Sun 8-11pm est. We also do Mythic Mondays. We also have several other activities that we do thru out the week. We are active in discord voice chat, too!

Here is our recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have ANY questions, plz don’t hesitate to DM me via discord: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to talk more! I hope you have an amazing day!

:heart: / Jem

Here is our info:

[H] < Redacted > Area 52 - Currently Seeking DPS

Current Prog:
6/10M Nathria 2/10M Sanctum 2/11M Sepulchre
Only been raiding as a team for 4 weeks!

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7-10pm PST/ 8-11pm MST/ 9pm-12am CST / 10pm-1am EST

Redacted is a Cutting Edge focused guild with the goal of ranking 500~ US in the first tier of Dragonflight. Improving tier after tier.

Want to know what our raid environment is like? Check out the stream. https://twitch.tv/HawteyTV

What makes us different? 3 things.

1. Values based approach. Performance AND Personality.
  2. Strong leadership. Proactive regarding issues.
  3. Mutual Respect / Genuine Relationship.

We raid 9 hours a week and play countless hours outside of that. We play other games but maintain a competitive focus in WoW. Our raid time we want to be enjoyable AND productive.

We also have a great raid leader:

| Raider Leader / Coach: Hawtey |
Multi-class DPS
5x Cutting Edge and competed at top 50 US he brings a lot of top end wow raiding experience.

All info is in discord. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Hawtey#9337 Discord | Hawti#11644 BNET
Discord - discord.gg/zHCkAQ5aaa

Hello!,
We are recruiting for DF and looking for some players to begin helping gear as well and working with our raid group. We are looking at a raid schedule of T/Th 830p to 1130p est and M+ nightly atm. Hit us up if interested. We are located on Area 52 and Horde.

Timestopper Bnet: Khyron#1345, Discord: Timestopper#8357
Ganderin Bnet ganderin4620#1637, Discord: Ganderin#2674

Hey Dirtychi! Not sure what type of schedule you’re looking for, but you might be a good fit for our guild! Info below! Hope to hear from ya soon!

[A] US-Proudmoore 10/10H Fated Nath 9/10H Fated SoD 8/11H Fated SoTFO is recruiting members for our raid team, Mythic+, PVP, and events. Social members are also always welcomed here.

Remember pugging is “No Fun”

We are a long established, low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. The guild was formed at the beginning of the Legion expansion and has been together for over 5 years now. We have achieved AOTC the last 13 raid tiers with some mythic kills to boot.

Our members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, Torghast, events, transmog runs, and a few even like arena and bg’s.

Raid times
Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST
For more info contact

GM:
BTag Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle
Discord Armageddon#2397
or
Officer:
BTag Pancakes#12344 Toon name Belrissian
Discord Pancakes#6617
Talk to you soon.

Hey Dirty,

Reformation is an active M+ and Normal raiding guild. We help people to learn the mechanics for dungeons and raids. Not sure what your raiding goals are and if normal raiding would be a good fit for you, but if you’d like to chat and find out more about us, my BNet is in our general info post below. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance

Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)

Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?

Want to run dungeons or raid?

Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (Cleared season 1, 2 & 3 normal raids, running every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). Off Sundays and Thursdays are reserved for low keys for those that want to have vault options, but aren’t interested in pushing keys.

Reformation has active collection and M+ players, with some of the top collectors on the server node and a number of KSM people that are all willing to help out other players that have similar interests.

Check us out on Raider io or GuildsofWoW.

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Divine Esports - Stormrage - Alliance

About Us
We are an active tight-knit group of friends and family that have been raiding together since the launch of BFA. With the release of Dragonflight, we have decided to rebuild our roster with a new more serious mindset to push Mythic raiding and High Mythic+ keystones. In the past, we have achieved mid-tier progress on nearly every raid release and have had numerous players pushing 3kIO each season. Our players have a competitive nature and with that, we usually enter teams into MDI events and hope to continue to do so in Dragon Flight.

Our group consists of players ranging from the ages 18-45, and come from all walks of life, school, work, kids, etc. Our peak activity times are usually late evenings/nights when our bosses have finally sent us home and our kids have fallen asleep.

The Goal

1. We are looking to build a team of strong players in the hope to push Mythic progression raiding to a serious but fun level.
  2. Push Mythic+ rating consistently each season (+20s and higher)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday from 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm to 1:30am EST)

We Offer
-Raid Consumables (flask,food,oils,gems,enchants,vantus)
-Dedicated individuals looking to push content whether it is raiding or mythic+
-Competitive environment. We are always looking to better our guild and roster with skilled players.
-Consistency!
-Active discord

What We Expect
-Communication!
-Nearly 100% attendance - we understand IRL emergencies but we rely on everyone to show up ready to raid on a weekly basis.
-Fully prepared for raids - Includes all consumables (guild bank provides most) and knowledge of boss fights
-Team player
-Progression mindset, includes the ability to take constructive criticism

Recruitment Priorities
Tanks: 1 Multi-Class tank preferred
Healers: Resto Shammy / Holy Priest
RDPS: Boomy / Warlock / Mage
MDPS: WW / Warrior / DH
Will Consider Any Class/Role

Contact
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

you could be a great fit for us

Hey Dirtychi!

Not sure what days/times you may be looking for but here is some info about my guild:

[A] US-Proudmoore 10/10H Nath 10/10H SoD 11/11H SoTFO is recruiting members for our raid team, Mythic+, PVP, and events. Social members are also always welcomed here.

Remember pugging is “No Fun”

We are a long established, low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. The guild was formed at the beginning of the Legion expansion and has been together for over 5 years now. We have achieved AOTC the last 13 raid tiers with some Mythic kills to boot.

Our members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, Torghast, events, transmog runs, and a few even like arenas and bg’s

Raid times
Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST
For more info contact

BTag Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle
Discord Armageddon#2397
or
BTag Pancakes#12344 Toon name Belrissian
Discord Pancakes#6617

Hope to hear from ya soon!

[A] Dragonscale Expedition-Lightbringer

Good morning,

We’re looking for new and returning players for our core team or in your case a solid alternate raider. If you want to be a part of our small group and not just another number, hit me up.

We also have a focus on Mythic + content.

Tues/Thurs 830p-1130p EST
Mach (Battletag: Mach#11855 | Discord: Mach#1194)

Yo Dirtychi, how’s it going? We are looking for some skilled melee players. Check out my guild!

[H – Thrall, US]Blood Forged 2-Night, AOTC Focused

About Us

Blood Forged was founded in 2014 by two friends that wanted to enjoy WoW at a fun yet challenging pace. Since then we’ve grown and made more friends and developed a small close-knit community that we are hoping to invite others to join us. We offer a family-friendly experience, where we like to crack jokes on each other while smacking bosses. We believe every member and raider should have a voice and offer proper channels for anyone to get in contact with the leadership of the guild. Blood Forge’s moto is “play what you want”. Our focus is Ahead of the Curve for raids, and Keystone Master for Mythic Plus content. Currently, we are recruiting and hoping to seeing you with us in Dragonflight!

Raid Info

Please note: currently our raid times are set, but subject to change.

Wednesday 10p - 1a EST/Server

Sunday 10p - 1a EST/Server

Recruiting

Currently, we are letting for DPS and Healing roles to fill out our team!

Tanks - [Low] Closed

Healers - [High] Open

Melee DPS - [Medium] Open

Range DPS - [Medium] Open

Contact Info

[Officer, Recruitment] Adrisenpai#9736 - Discord, AdriAlmighty#1682 - BNET

[Raid leader] Sazjnk#0913 - Discord