building our Core group for going into heroics. 5/10 prog rn

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

Community Name: Flip Toast
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Sunday/Monday
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm EST

Current Progress: 3/10 H

We are a small core group of veteran raiders from older expansions (Mists, Wod, Legion) that have started up raiding again, and have created this community in Shadowlands to make friends, defeat new bosses, and have a good time.

We are a older friendly guild that is looking to clear heroic raiding content only, while also pushing our mythic + keys. We have a good time doing this and are looking for like minded people. When not raiding, we usually have people pushing M+, leveling alts. We are looking for 7-8 core people

Current recruiting needs, but happy to have anyone apply.

Tank-looking for one and one tank with DPS spec

Brew-master Monk
Guardian Druid

Healers-Looking for 2 heals and another one with DPS spec

Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Disc Priest

Ranged DPS-Looking for 3 Ranged, heals off-spec would be nice.

Balance Druid
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Mage

Melee-4 Melee, one with tank off-spec would be nice

Outlaw Rogue
Fury Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Havoc Demon Hunter

What we expect:

Positive, non-toxic attitude
Always be prepared
Have a good time
Not to worry if you cant make raids

If you feel like you can fit in with us please let us know.

Bnet-Nirro#1619

Looking for more core raiders. Tues/Weds 8 to 11pm alliance stormrage

Dlares#1711

Hi Strokerace! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

We’re looking for a WW to join our raid group, here’s our recruitment post and you can look me up on warcraftlogs if youre curious. Cheers

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husmalganis-the-nasty-bathhouse-710h-tuewed-9-11est-pm-lf-wwdhtankwarrmmdischolyboomkin/829486

Hey Strokerace, Flawsome is currently 9/10H recruiting dps as we look to kill Sire Denathrius tonight and move into Mythic progression. We raid Tues/Thurs night from 7pm ET to 10pm ET so we will be doing pulls tonight. We expect most players to be over 205 item level with a good understanding of most of the fights. Were pretty casual with raiding nothing serious but we do plan on pushing Mythic progression upon clearing Sire. Let me know !

Hey Strokerace,

Ronan on Rivendare is recruiting for Castle Nathria and are in need of some DPS. We are 3/10 heroic and raid Sunday/Monday 8pm - 11pm EST. If you have any questions please reach out.

Contact
Officer: Denario-Rivendare
Discord: Denario#1910
Bnet: Denario#11325

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.
You can read more at:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-83-1212h-512m-ny’alotha-fun-friendly-atmosphere/426984

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or you can also contact our Guild Leader at BNet Isilou#1142 or Discord Isilaura#51234 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hey! I’m the raid leader of the guild KingFall on Aerie Peak and I think you should check out our guild. We’re a two night a week mythic raid team looking to top off our final roles. We’re a Semi-Hardcore mythic team that raids two times a week (Tues / Thurs 8-11 est) and are looking to push as far as we can this tier and achieve CE in the future. The core of the group (9) of us have played together for 5-6 years, achieving different levels of mythic progression while pushing high level mythic + in the process. We’ve cleared 10/10 normal with 10/10 heroic and we’re Looking to jump into mythic when our roster rounds out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-kingfall-aerie-peak-1010-h-110m-mythic-guild-lf-dps/757802

Zoinked
Zoinked#11924 (Battle tag)
Zoinked#0191 (Discord)

Hello,
Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

Strokerace,

We would love to speak with you about joining our team. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 3/10M 10/10H Multiple Sub 5% wipes on Sun King

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610